Anthony Venza was arrested last night.
安東尼·文薩昨晚被逮捕
The police confiscated a warehouse
警方沒收了一整個倉庫的
full of illegal prescription drugs
非法毒品
with a street value estimated in the millions.
黑市估價百萬以上
Several unconfirmed witnesses reported
多名未受證實的目擊者稱
seeing the Starling City vigilante leaving the scene
目睹到星城治安維護者離開案發現場
with another unknown accomplice...
身邊還有一名未知伙伴
possibly a woman.
很可能是名女性
Bad year?
年代不好嗎
The scotch, I mean.
我是指這威士忌
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊,抱歉
Another business setback.
又一個生意上的挫敗
Wow.
哇
You look beautiful.
你看上去美極了
Oliver Queen?
因為奧利弗·奎恩嗎
Oh...it's nice to see you happy again.
看見你再次開心起來真好
It's been too long.
你抑郁太久了
Yeah.
是我
Yeah. Yeah, I heard about Venza.
對,文薩的事我聽說了
Yeah, I know where that leaves us!
我知道這給我們帶來什么
I'm sorry to rush out.
很抱歉我得出去一下
I have this impromptu board of directors meeting
我有一場臨時理事會會議
with the Starling City Modern Art Museum.
是關于星城現代美術博物館的
I don't know much about art,
我雖然不太懂藝術
But I do know how to pay for it.
但是我知道該怎么付錢
No worries. Whip them into shape.
完全不擔心,大展身手吧
Yes, sir. I'll see you when I get back.
遵命,先生,回見