Well, it's only been 30 minutes.
才等了30分鐘而已
That's not too bad for an opening.
作為開場也不算太糟糕
If they don't seat us soon,
如果我們還輪不到座位
I'm going to write a horrible review online.
我要到網上去給他們差評
Let me see what I can do.
讓我來試試
Hey. I'm loving the cavalli.
嗨,這件卡沃利你穿著真漂亮
Uh, look, I'm Tommy Merlyn.
看,我是湯米·默林
Is there any way that we can go to the head of the class?
有辦法能讓我們提前進去嗎
Is there?
有預約嗎
Let us know when our table's ready, ok?
有位置了通知我們,好嗎
Maybe you can eat
不如你先吃點
some of those fancy peanuts from behind the bar.
吧臺后面的花生什么的
Hey!
嘿
Hey, Oliver and someone.
嗨,奧利弗,這位是
Tommy, Laurel, this is Helena.
湯米,勞蕾爾,這是海倫娜
Nice to meet you.Pleasure.
很高興認識你 我也是
Likewise.
我也是
You look beautiful.
你看起來真漂亮
Thank you.
謝謝
Mr. Queen, your table is ready.
奎恩先生,你的桌子已經安排好了
When is our table gonna be ready?
我們的什么時候才能好
When it is.
輪到你們的時候
Why don't you both join us?
要不你們和我們一起吧
No, no, we're just gonna have a drink and
不必了吧,我們就隨便喝一杯
We'd love to. Are you sure?
我們很樂意 你確定嗎
I'm sure I'm hungry.
我確定我很餓了
That...
這
That'll be great. That sounds great.
這好極了,聽上去不錯
There you go.
去吧
I had forgotten that you filled your parents' pool with beer.
我差點忘了有次你把你爸媽的泳池灌滿了啤酒
How many cases did that take?
用了多少箱啤酒來著
Roughly a thousand or so.
大約有一千箱吧
You know, his father was so pissed,
你知道嗎,他爸爸氣得要命
I thought he was actually going to drown you in it.
我以為他真的要把你淹進去
Yeah, well, death by beer,
是啊,被啤酒淹死
there's worse ways to go. Right, Helena?
也算不錯的死法了,對吧,海倫娜
Well, there are no good ways to die.
沒有什么好的死法
So, uh, how did you and Tommy meet?
你和湯米是怎么認識的
Actually, we've all known each other since
事實上,我們認識都是從...
We've all known each other forever.
我們從小就認識了
You 3 have a lot of history.
你們三個有很多故事啊
Sometimes a little too much.
有時覺得有點太多了
So, how's the night club coming along?
那么,你的夜店開得順利啊
Slower than I expected it to. I've, uh, I've been busy.
比我想象的要慢一點,我最近挺忙的
Well, then you must be happy to have the extra help, then.
那你肯定希望有人能幫你吧
What do you mean? Laurel, I'm sure that Oliver
此話怎講 勞蕾爾,我確信奧利弗
doesn't want to talk about work right know.
現(xiàn)在應該不想談工作的事
You didn't ask him?
你沒問過他
Ask me what?
問我什么
Tommy wanted...Tommy said that he was gonna talk to you
湯米想,湯米想和你談談
about working for you at your night club.
到你的夜店打工的事兒
Really?
真的嗎
Sorry. I didn't think that you wanted
不好意思,我以為你不想
any responsibility at all.
要有任何責任
Oh, yeah, who'd believe that?
啊是啊,這種鬼話誰信啊
You've always wanted to get into business with Tommy.
你不是一直想要和湯米一起合伙嗎
I mean, don't you remember when we went to Aspen
我是說,還記得我們那次去阿斯彭
and you wanted to open a ski lodge?
你們不是想要一起開家滑雪旅館嗎
The only thing that I remember from Aspen
那次去阿斯彭我唯一記得的
was your father being furious we shared a room with one bed.
就是你爸知道我們同床共枕以后暴跳如雷
Wait, um...
等等
So you two were together...
所以你們以前在一起過
and now you're dating his best friend?
然后你和他最好的朋友約會
Yeah, we're just prime for a reality show, aren't we?
是啊,我們就像是演真人秀,不是嗎
Tommy, you working for me, that could be fun.
湯米,你來我這兒工作,肯定會很有意思
I don't feel so good. I'm gonna step outside.
我感覺不太好,我要出去透透氣
I should probably go check on him.
我得去看看他
Helena, it was very nice to meet you.
海倫娜,很高興認識你