Where's your friend?
你朋友呢
Just the two of us tonight.
今晚只有你我二人
Oh, really?
是嗎
And what did you have in mind?
你打算怎么過呢
An object lesson.
進行示范教學
We're going after Anthony Venza?
我們要對付安東尼·文薩了嗎
Yes. But we're doing it on my terms.
是的,但要按我的方式進行
Your father loses a piece of his organization,
你父親會失去手下一員大將
but no innocent people get hurt in the process.
但過程中不能讓無辜的人受傷
What is it?
這是什么
I explained to you that
我跟你解釋過
guns were weapons of emotion and unpredictability,
槍是充滿情緒和不可預測性的武器
But since you are far from an expert at archery,
但鑒于你還不擅長箭術
this will have to do, for now.
可以先用這個暫時湊合
I like it.
我喜歡
You can't go out like that.
你可不能穿成這樣出去
Why? You got a spare hood?
怎么,你還有多的兜帽嗎
Does it come in purple?
那會是紫色的嗎
I like purple.
我喜歡紫色
This isn't crack.
這可不是毒品
Anyone can sell crack.
毒品誰都能賣出去
All you need's a street corner and a hoodie.
只要穿著連帽衫,躲在街角兜售就行
This is pharmaceutical grade oxycodone.
這可是醫藥級羥考酮
It is caviar. It is champagne.
就像是魚子醬,就像是香檳
And you sell this with fancy houses,
你將這些賣給富人家庭
at parties with rich kids have got money to burn.
在派對上賣給那些錢多的富二代
Check it out!
快出去看下
Whoever you are,
不管你是誰
You really think you're gonna get out of here in one piece?
你真覺得自己能完好無缺的離開這兒嗎
I was thinking the same thing.
我也是這么想的
Anthony Venza...
安東尼·文薩
You have failed this city.
你辜負了這座城市
Please...just don't hurt me.
求求你,別傷害我
How about just a little?
傷一小點兒怎么樣
Millions of dollars' worth of illegal drugs confiscated,
價值數百萬美元的非法毒品被沒收
a massive blow to your father's criminal proceeds,
這對你父親的不法行為是一個巨大的打擊
and nobody had to die.
并且沒人犧牲
Justice.
這才是正義
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think this feels good.
感覺不錯
And not just the justice part.
不僅僅是正義這部分