I hope you don't have plans tomorrow night,
我希望你明晚沒有其他安排
Because I just got us a rez at that new restaurant,
因為我剛在那家新餐館預約了桌位
Table salt, opening night.
"精致食鹽",開幕之夜
Isn't that place ridiculously expensive?
那地方不是貴得離譜嗎
Everywhere worth going is.
任何值得一去的地方都很貴
You have the cutest crinkle in your forehead when you're worried.
當你擔心時,額頭上就會出現最可愛的小皺紋
Tommy, stop. This is serious.
湯米,別鬧了,我是認真的
I thought you were going to live more frugally.
我以為你要過上一種更節儉的生活呢
Yeah, I know. Everybody is grown up except for me.
我知道,除了我,大家都長成成熟的大人了
Even Oliver has a job.
連奧利弗都開始工作了
He's working on that new night club.
他在那家新夜店供職了

You have thinky face. Why do you have thinky face?
你的表情說明你在思考,你在思考什么
Have you ever thought about asking Oliver for a job?
你有沒有想過讓奧利弗幫你找份工作
Not even once.
絕對沒想過
This isn't a quality that I love most about you,
雖然我不怎么喜歡你這方面
but you do know the club scene and how to have fun.
但你確實對夜店很熟悉,也知道怎么制造樂子
You make some very valid points.
你說的十分有道理
Look, I'll take care of it. I'll talk to Ollie later
聽著,我會處理好的,我晚點跟奧利談談
And we'll see what he thinks.
到時候看看他的想法
He is gonna think it is a great idea.
他會覺得這是個超棒的主意
How was your trip to Australia?
你的澳大利亞之行如何
I've always wanted to go.
我一直都想去的
Down under. It's just--
南半球的澳洲,就...
I have this thing about kangaroos.
我對袋鼠有種特別的情節
More of a phobia. They wig me out.
更確切說是種恐懼癥,它們讓我興奮
They look evil, and I'm sure their picture's up
它們看著很邪惡,我確定它們的照片
on like everything everywhere in that country.
會出現在那國家的任何東西上面
You had something important to tell me, Ms. Smoak?
你不是有要事要跟我說嗎,斯莫克小姐
Yes, I did.
是的
It's about tempest. Your wife's mysterious LLC,
是關于暴風雨公司的,你妻子的神秘有限公司
the one she diverted company funds to.
她曾把公司資金轉向那個公司
I appreciate your diligence on this, but, uh,
我很感激你在此事上的辛勤查證,但是
it was a simple misunderstanding between my wife and I.
但那只是我和我妻子間小小的誤解
Everything's been resolved.
一切都已經解決了
No. See, it hasn't.
不,并沒有
There was something about the money transfer that felt hinky to me.
在匯款方面有些東西讓我覺得十分可疑
The money your wife withdrew from the company,
你妻子從公司撤走的資金
I wasn't the only one who tracked it.
不是只有我一個人在追查
She was being shadowed by another entity,
她也在被別人跟蹤追查
And whoever it is, they're good.
不管那人是誰,手段都很高超
NSA good.
國家安全局水平
But, as you know,
但是,如你所知
I'm good, too.
我也很棒
So even though they left almost no trace
所以盡管他們沒有留下
of their presence in our system,
曾侵入我們系統的任何證據
I did manage to find one thing.
我確實找到了一樣東西
Well, one image.
其實是一張圖片
Does that symbol mean something to you, sir?
你知道那個標志代表什么嗎,先生
No.
不知道
What means something to me
我在意的是
is one of my employees
我手下的一名員工
prying into my wife's private business without authorization.
未經授權就探查我妻子的私事
And should it happen again,
如果此事再有下次
I'll have you suspended.
我就將你停職
Is that clear?
清楚了嗎
Crystal.
十分清楚