Was I not clear
我沒說清楚嗎
that I wasn't interested in talking?
我沒有興趣跟你談
You don't have to talk.
你不需要說話
Who was she?
她是誰
Somebody I knew a long time ago.
很久以前的一位故人
I--I was dating her sister,
我當時跟她的姐姐在戀愛
And it was getting serious.
而且我們的感情越來越認真
But back then, I did not do serious well.
但當時,我不知道怎么對待一份認真的感情
But I was excellent at screwing things up.
但我很擅長把事情搞砸
I started sleeping with Sara.
我開始與莎拉上床
I started sleeping with my girlfriend's sister.
我開始與我女朋友的妹妹上床
I brought her on the yacht and she died.
我把她帶上游艇,她死了
Right in front of me.
就死在我面前
And I hurt-- I hurt her family...
我傷害了她的家人
I just didn't care.
我卻毫不在意
Before the island, I wasn't a good person. I was...
在淪落荒島之前,我不是個好人,我...
selfish and thoughtless
自私,輕率
and awful, and it affected--
而且很糟糕,那些都...
really affected people.
影響到別人
People I loved.
我愛的人
'Cause, Helena...
因為,海倫娜
You're on an island, too.
你現在也像處于一座島上
Oliver, I...
奧利弗,我...
I want to let you in.
我想讓你走進我的內心
But...Michael was the last man I opened up to.
但邁克爾是我最后一個敞開心扉的人
I can't be hurt again.
我不能再受傷了
I'd never hurt you.
我永遠不會傷害你
I would never hurt you.
我永遠不會傷害你
I promise.
我發誓