Where are you off to so early? You just got home.
你一大早要去哪兒啊,你才剛到家
The trouble with traveling overseas for a few weeks
幾周海外旅行的后果是
is that a few weeks' worth of work is piling up on my desk.
幾周的文件都堆在辦公桌上等我處理
I just want to start digging my way out from underneath it.
我只是想早點處理完好松口氣
Of course.
當然
What is it?
這是什么
We haven't spoken since you left.
從你離開后我們就沒交談過
Really spoken.
真正的交談
I know.
我知道
Well, I can imagine finding out
我能理解當你得知
that I had Robert's yacht salvaged
我將羅伯特的游艇打撈上來
and that he was murdered,
發現他是被謀殺的
it was a lot for you to take in.
你一下子無法承受
Yes, it was.
是啊
I just don't want you to feel that you can't trust me anymore.
我只不想讓你覺得我不再可信了
I wasn't lying to to hurt you,
我撒謊,并不是想傷害你
but to keep you safe.
而是保證你的安全
I haven't changed, Walter.
我并沒有改變,沃爾特
I'm still the woman you fell in love with and married.
我還是那個你當初深愛并迎娶的女人
Do you see that?
你明白嗎
Yeah. Of course I do.
是的,我當然明白
I just want us to agree
我只是希望我們
to be honest with one another, moving forward.
能夠坦誠相待,向前看
Ok. Yes, of course.
當然
Walter.
沃爾特
Will you give me a lift to school?
你能送我去學校嗎
I like to mix it up sometimes and actually be on time.
我有時喜歡搞點意外,準時到校
That would be my parental privilege.
那是我為人父的榮幸
Or, you know, you could just buy me a convertible
或者,你也可以給我買一輛敞篷車
and then we could avoid this.
以后就不麻煩你了
What, and miss out on all those
那不就沒有和你
wonderful conversations we have in the car?
在車上交談的美好時光了
I don't think so.
我可不想這樣
I'm so sorry, Frank.
我很抱歉,弗蘭克
The last thing you need is me crying on your shoulder all night.
我真不該在你肩膀上哭了一夜
I just can't believe that Nick is gone.
我只是不敢相信尼克就這樣走了
Dina, look, you and Nicky,
迪娜,你和小尼克
you're like family to me, ok?
你們就像我的家人一樣
And in my family,
在我家里
we take care of our own. Ok?
互相照顧是應該的
I'm sorry for your loss.
請節哀順變
Nick was like a brother to me.
尼克就像我的哥哥一樣
Hey now, come on.
好了,來
We'll talk to you soon. Ok.
我們稍后聊
I'm gonna find the son of a bitch who did this.
我一定要抓到殺害尼克的狗崽子
And on my life, I'm gonna make him pay.
我以我的生命立誓,我要他血債血償
You know, that girl's always forgetting something.
她總是丟三落四的
Frank.
弗蘭克
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
抱歉突然拜訪
No, no, no, come on in. It's all right.
不不,進來,沒關系
Come on in. Um...
快進來
Look, I know, I know we've been working on that construction deal,
我知道我們一直致力于那個建設項目
and I'm sorry for my dropping the ball.
很抱歉因為我而擱置了
We've had a death in the family.
家里最近有人去世了
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Thank you.
我很遺憾聽到這個消息 謝謝
Actually, though, I'm not here to discuss business.
其實我今天不是來討論生意上的事的
Oh. Ok.
噢,好吧
This is...
這...
This is one merger I won't stand in the way of.
我可不會阻礙你們兩個談戀愛
Excuse me, sweetie.
我先離開了,親愛的
A father knows when he's not needed.
爸爸知道什么時候該走開