I don't know where the next Olympics are at,
我不知道下次奧運會在哪開
but you might want to think about signing yourself up.
但你可以報名參加一下
So, you want to talk about last night?
你想談談昨天晚上嗎
Ok. Last time you and I spoke,
好吧,上次我們聊天時
you were on your way to stop Helena Bertinelli
你正要去阻止海倫娜·波提納爾
from her one-woman war against the mafia.
不讓她女俠走單騎,獨打黑手黨
How'd that work out for you?
那件事進展如何
Nick Salvati, Frank Bertinelli's right hand,
尼克·賽瓦緹,弗蘭克·波提納爾的得力助手
was found with his neck snapped
被人發現脖子被扭斷
along with a few of his thugs.
邊上還有幾個歹徒的尸體
Was that her or you?
是她還是你干的
I was with Helena when somebody jumped us.
有人襲擊時,我和海倫娜在一起
We didn't have a choice.
我們別無他選
We?
我們
She knows, Diggle, about me.
她知道,狄格爾,關于我的事
It was my secret or her life.
不是我秘密揭露,就是她性命不保
It's not just your secret anymore, Oliver.
這不再只是你的秘密了,奧利弗
This woman is a killer.
這女人是個殺人魔
She's been dropping bodies all over the city.
這城市到處都是她殺的人的尸體
Diggle, she's not what you think she is.
狄格爾,她并不像你想的那樣
3 years ago she was gonna turn her father in to the FBI.
三年前,她正想把她父親告發給FBI
She put everything she had on him on a laptop.
她把所有關于他的信息存在筆記本里
Her father found it, thought it belonged to her fiance,
她父親發現了,以為那是她未婚夫的
and had him murdered.
然后把他殺了
All right, listen, that's a heavy thing, man.
聽著,這事很沉重,老兄
But it doesn't change the fact that she is dangerous.
但這不能改變她很危險這一事實
And if Bertinelli retaliates against the Triad
而且如果波提納爾反擊三合會
or perceived to, the Triad is gonna rain down hell
或察覺到什么,三合會會殺人不眨眼
and innocent people are gonna be killed.
無辜之人必將被殺
She's lost, Diggle,
她很迷茫,狄格爾
and whether she knows it or not, I can save her,
而且無論她知情與否,我都能救她
stop her from doing anything reckless.
阻止她的魯莽之舉
That's just it. You can't save her, ok?
問題正在于此,你救不了她,懂嗎
Some people don't change.
有些人本性難移
I can.
我就變了
I can help her.
我也能幫助她
All right.
好吧
Maybe you think you're more persuasive than you are,
也許你認為你比實際更有說服力
or maybe she thinks she's fine the way she is
又或者她自認為像現在這樣
on her mission of righteous fury.
變成正義使者是好的選擇
Whatever it is, either way,
但不管是哪種
all of this, it ends badly.
任何一種都沒有好下場
Either way...
不管怎樣
I got to try.
我都得試一試