When did you get back?
你什么時候回來的
Just now.
就在剛剛
I'm so happy to see you.
能見到你太好了
But did you come home only because you heard I was hurt?
但你回家只是因為聽說我受傷了嗎
No. I was already on my way when Thea called.
不,西婭打電話的時候我已經在路上了
I actually came home because I miss my wife.
我回家是因為我想念我的妻子
It's ok.
沒事了
Is she all right?
她還好嗎
Walter's home.
沃爾特回來了
She's gonna be fine.
她會沒事的
Look, I'm sorry if I was a bitch with you earlier.
聽著,很抱歉先前那么對你
There were a few times.
之前有好幾次呢
Could you be more specific?
你能具體說明下嗎
Don't push it. Don't worry.
別得寸進尺了你,不要擔心
You weren't a bitch.
你一點也不惹人厭
At the hospital you were a little... a little bit.
在醫院你只是有一點,一點點
Look, I'm just worried about you.
聽著,我只是很擔心你
You seem really lonely.
你看起來很孤獨
And we all have our secrets, Ollie.
我們都有秘密,奧利
Clearly you have yours.
很顯然你也有你的秘密
And it's fine if you don't want to share them with us,
如果你不想與我們分享也無所謂
but I just really think you should share them with someone.
但我真的認為你應該找其他人聊聊
I'd ask how you got in here,
我本該問你為什么在這里的
but the Sarling City vigilante
但星城的治安維持者
comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't he?
總是來無影去無蹤,對嗎
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I saw you fight.
我看見你打斗的場面
And I saw your eyes.
還看到了你眼睛的深處
That island changed you in ways
那個島對你的種種改變
that only someone like me could understand.
只有像我這樣的人才能懂
No.
不對
What you're doing right now,
你現在的所作所為
I know that if feels like justice, but it's not.
讓你感覺是在伸張正義,但其實不然
It's revenge.
這是復仇
Sometimes revenge is justice.
有時復仇就是伸張正義
Your father killed your fiance.
你父親殺了你的未婚夫
And what did your father do to you?
那你的父親又對你做了什么
Isn't the man in the hood fighting to set things right?
難道兜帽下的男人不是在撥亂反正嗎
Why is your vendetta more valid than mine?
為什么你的仇恨就是伸張正義呢
We're the same, you and I.
我們都一樣,你和我
No, we're not.
不,我們不同
Hiding in plain sight.
隱藏在平靜的表面下
Concealing our anger with smiles and lies.
用笑容和謊言做偽裝
Don't lie to me, Oliver.
休想騙我,奧利弗
You feel the same as I do, I know it.
你和我的感覺是一樣的,我懂
Why are you crying?
你為什么哭呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's because I have been alone in my hate for so long.
也許是因為怨恨在胸太久
I feel... It feels so good to tell the truth.
我覺得,說出事實的感覺真好