Helena.
海倫娜
How did you find me here?
你是如何找到我的
I followed you from your house.
我從你家里跟出來
Your fiance?
他是你的未婚夫
Yeah.
是的
You said that losing him was your own crucible.
你說過,失去他是對你的嚴峻的考驗
That it changed you.
這件事改變了你
You didn't say how.
但你沒說是如何改變的
When you love someone as much as I loved him,
當你像我對他的愛一樣的
with all of your heart,
全心全意愛著一個人
and you can't just turn that emotion off
當他離開的時候
when they're taken from you.
你不能就這樣忘了這段感情
You still feel things as deeply.
感覺依舊會刻骨銘心
And if it can't be love that you feel, then...
如果你不會再感受到愛的時候
Then it becomes hate.
那就會變成恨
Hate for who?
恨誰
Oliver...
奧利弗
You should stay away from me.
你應該離我遠一點
Helena?
海倫娜
Get in.
上車
My father is going to kill you for this.
我父親一定會殺了你們
I've been wanting to do that for years.
很多年前我就想這么做了
Spoiled bitch.
你這個驕縱的婊子
I knew it was someone from the inside
我早知道內部有人
waging war against your father and me.
在暗地里對抗你父親和我
I just never thought it'd be this inside.
但從沒想到會這么深入
You dropped this at Russo's.
你在拉索店里掉了這個
You're smarter than I gave you credit for, Nicki.
你比我想象得要聰明,尼克
You're not.
你卻沒有
You're a businessman, right?
你是生意人,對吧
So let's talk business.
我們來談筆生意吧
I can offer you a lot of money if you let us go.
你讓我們走,我就可以給你一大筆錢
This isn't about money, richie rich.
這不是錢的問題,有錢人
This is about loyalty.
這是忠誠的問題
He's got nothing to do with any of this.
他跟這些一點關系都沒有
Then what the hell is it about?
那這他媽的到底怎么回事兒
My father had Michael murdered.
是我父親殺了邁克爾
Of course he did.
當然是他干的
He didn't want you to know the truth.
他不想讓你知道真相
Your rat of a fiance was gathering evidence.
你可憐的未婚夫收集了證據
He was talking to the friggin' FBI.
還去跟該死的聯邦調查員報告
The love of your life
你一生摯愛
was going to destroy your father.
差點毀了你父親
You're wrong.
你猜錯了
I found a laptop in Michael's bag,
我在邁克爾的包里面發現了筆記本
Helena.
海倫娜
Everything that could send your father and me to prison
能讓你父親和我在監獄待一輩子的
for the rest of our lives was on it.
證據都在里面了
That computerWas mine.
那個計算機,是我的
Michael wasn't the one talking to the FBI.
和聯邦調查局報告的不是邁克爾
I was.
是我
You?
你
My father is a monster.
我父親是個魔鬼
He doesn't care who he hurts
為了保住錢和權利
to keep his money and power,
他不惜一切代價
and I wanted it to stop.
我要阻止他
Well, then it's your fault Michael's dead.
那么邁克爾的死就是你的錯了
Not your father for ordering the hit,
不能怪你父親下令殺死他
or me for carrying it out.
亦或是怪我來執行
Yours.
全都是你的責任
You shot Michael.
是你殺了邁克爾
In the chest, so he knew it was me.
正中胸部,所以他知道是我干的
Just...
就
Like...
像
This.
這樣