Tommy, why are you so upset?
湯米,你干嘛不開心
Why did you have to say something to Oliver about the job?
你為什么一定要和奧利弗說工作的事情
You were supposed to talk to him.
這本來是你應該做的
Well, I hadn't.
但我不想說
Ok, I didn't realize. I was only trying to help.
好吧,我沒發現,我只是想幫忙
No, you were trying to get Oliver to help.
不,你是想讓奧利弗來幫忙
It's typical Laurel. Always running to a white knight.
這就是你,總是奔向你的白馬王子
It's Oliver and Laurel.
是奧利弗和勞蕾爾
It always has been.
一直都是
That's not gonna change.
這點不會改變的
Oliver and I are over.
我和奧利弗已經結束了
Oh, really? Because you
真的嗎,可你看上去
seemed awfully bothered by his new girlfriend.
真的很不喜歡他的新女朋友
What, am I supposed to like her?
難道我應該喜歡她嗎
I do not want to be Oliver's charity case, OK?
我不想成為奧利弗的慈善對象,知道嗎
To every day be reminded
這會每天提醒我
that I can't give you everything he could?
我不能給你他能給的一切
You know, losing a fortune
知道嗎,失去你
I think is going to be easier than losing you,
比失去財富更讓我難過
So why don't we just stop now.
我們何不到此為止呢
Hey. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How am I supposed to know
我怎么會知道
it's gonna get so weird in there?
桌上氛圍會變得那么奇怪
No, I'm sorry. Sorry I ever listened to you.
不,是我抱歉,抱歉我竟然聽了你的話
Helena, what--
海倫娜,你...
You know what I've been through.
你知道我的痛苦經歷
I told you I couldn't be hurt again.
我告訴過你我不能再受傷了
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我沒想傷害你
So, making me have dinner with the love of your life
那讓我和你的摯愛一起吃飯
is what, Oliver?
是什么意思,奧利弗
Laurel was the girl things were getting too serious with,
勞蕾爾就是那個和你之間變得嚴肅的女孩
the girl whose sister's grave you used to manipulate me.
你就是在這個女孩的妹妹墳墓前打動我的
I saw the way you looked at her.
我看到你看她的眼神了
That kind of love doesn't die.
那種愛是至死不渝的
You still love her.
你還愛她
I don't.
不愛了
Hey. Don't.
你別這樣
Don't touch me.
別碰我
I am done talking.
我不想跟你說話了