Boss, we just got word-- somebody hit Zhishan.
老板,剛得到消息,有人襲擊了芝山
He's dead.
他死了
All right. Then we know what's coming next.
好,這樣我們就知道接下來要發生什么了
Tell everyone to strap up.
告訴大家都提高警惕
Ricco's not answering his walkie. Check it out.
里科沒有回復對講機,去看看
Frank Bertinelli--
弗蘭克·波提納爾
This is for Zhishan.
這是為芝山報仇
Run.
快跑
Oh--Helena.
海倫娜
What is this?
這是怎么回事
Payback for Michael.
替邁克爾報一箭之仇
I know you had him killed. Salvati told me.
我知道是你殺了他,賽瓦緹告訴我了
I did that to protect the family!
我是為了保護這個家才這么做
I had to take everything away from you
既然你讓我一無所有
because you took everything away from me.
那么我也要以牙還牙
You finally know what it feels like
你終于知道這是什么感覺了吧
to find out your own blood is responsible
發現竟是自己的親人
for the death of your entire world.
把你整個世界都摧毀了
No!
住手
Helena?
海倫娜
Helena.
海倫娜