I came to apologize.
我是來道歉的
I know you were just trying to help.
我知道你只是想幫我
I guess I wasn't ready to face reality.
是我沒有做好面對現實的準備
This is just so new, you and me,
我和你之間剛剛開始這段新關系
and I didn't want you to see...
所以我不想讓你看到...
I'm scared.
我害怕了
I'm almost 30 years old and I've never been given
我都快30歲了,但是至今沒有
an ounce of responsibility in my life.
對自己的生活負過一點責任
You, you are driven
而你呢,總是干勁十足
and intelligent. You're a million times too good for me,
聰明伶俐,即使我沒有破產
even before I was broke.
我也遠遠配不上你
And now I have absolutely nothing
可是現在,我能拿出手的
to bring to whatever this is.
真是什么都沒有了
I never cared about the money.
我從未在乎過錢
And truth be told, billionaire
說實話,億萬富翁
was your least attractive quality.
真的不是你的魅力之處
I am so sorry if I pushed you too hard
很抱歉,讓你和奧利弗工作的事
on the job with Oliver.
我把你逼得太緊了
I just--I thought you working for him was a good idea
我是覺得你跟著他工作是個不錯的主意
because he's your friend.
畢竟他是你的朋友
And it's OK to ask a friend for help.
找朋友幫忙是理所應當的
You won't lose your street cred.
這樣你也不會失去你的威望
I'm happy to lose my street cred.
失去威望我無所謂
I just don't want to lose you.
我只是不想失去你
Well... I'm not saying that it's gonna be easy...
我不是說事情會很容易
but I'm here for you if you need someone to lean on.
但是如果你需要個依靠的話,我隨時都在
That's what people do when they're together.
兩個人在一起的時候就是這樣
Together like boyfriend-girlfriend?
男女朋友的那種在一起嗎
Mm. Do not ruin this moment.
別毀了這個美好的瞬間
It was going so well for you.
你一直進行地挺順利的
Didn't expect to hear from you tonight.
沒想到你今晚會叫我
Something happen?
有什么事嗎
I think you were right.
我覺得你是對的
OK. About which part?
好吧,哪件事
All of it.
所有的事
I should have listened to you.
我應該聽你的
Oliver, you said you wanted to help her change.
奧利弗,你說你想幫她改變
The thing is, she already did change.
可事實是,她已經改變了
When her father killed her fiance,
她父親殺了她的未婚夫的時候
she changed into something dark and twisted.
她就已經變得既黑暗又扭曲了
You see that now, don't you?
現在你已經明白了,是不是
It's not that I--it's not that I couldn't see it, Diggle.
不是...不是我不明白,狄格爾
I didn't--I didn't want to.
我是...不想明白
I'm living a double life, and to do that,
我自己過著雙重生活,要做到這點
I'm taking all these people that I love
我就得和所有我愛的人
and I'm putting them at arm's length.
保持好距離
I'm giving up a lot, so maybe--
我放棄了很多,所以...
maybe I thought the universe owed me one.
我以為是世界欠我的
But I looked in her eyes tonight,
可是今晚我看著她的眼睛
and I can't stop her from going over the edge.
卻無法阻止她越過那條線
She's--she's already past it.
她...她早就已經過界了