I can't believe you're here.
真難以置信你會在這里。
Well, I live here in Paris. Are you sure you don't have to stay? You're not supposed to talk more? -No no no...
我就住在巴黎。你真的不用多呆幾天嗎?你不用再和誰談什么了嗎?-不不不...
They're sick of me. I spent the night here.
他們都開始煩我了。我昨晚整夜都在這里。
Oh you did?
哦,真的嗎?
Yeah, they got a loft upstairs. Anyway. How are you? This is so weird.
是啊,他們樓上有間閣樓。你怎么樣?這感覺真奇怪。
I'm fine. It's good to see you.
我很好。見到你真高興。
It's good to see you.
見到你真高興。
So you want to go to a cafe? -Uh, Yeah.
那你想去喝杯咖啡嗎?-哦,當然。
Okay. There's one a little further that I like.
那好,那邊不遠有一家很不錯。
I thought I was gonna totally lose it in there when I first saw you. I mean, how did you know I was gonna be here?
我剛才見到你的時候我都快傻了。你怎么會知道我會來這的呢?
Well, it's my favorite bookstore in Paris. You can sit down for hours and read.
這是我在巴黎最喜歡的書店了。你可以坐在那里看一天書。
I love it. There's fleas, but, you know...- I know. I know. I think a cat slept on my head last night.
我很喜歡這樣,那兒是有跳蚤,不過,你知道的...-我知道,我簡直感覺昨晚有只貓睡在我頭上。
So I saw your picture on the calendar about a month ago, and that you were going to be here.
我一個月前就書店日歷上看到你的照片,知道你會來這里。
It's funny, because I read an article on your book and it sounded vaguely familiar. Vaguely? Yeah? -Yes.
有意思的是,我讀了你的書中一小段,我有種朦朦朧朧的的親切感。-朦朦朧朧?是嗎?-是啊。
But I didn't put it all together until I saw your photo. So...
不過我沒想到那是你寫的,直到我見了你的照片,所以...
Did you have a chance to read it?
你看過那書了嗎?
Yes, l...I was really, really surprised, as you can imagine. I mean, I had to read it twice, actually.
是的,我...你的書讓我感到驚喜,你應該體會得到的。我得看兩遍才行呢,真的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
是嗎?-是的。
...Comme ci comme ca?...
(法語)寫得馬馬虎虎?
No, I liked it. It's very romantic. I usually don't like that, but it's really well written. It's well written, really. Congratulations! - All right. Thank you. Thanks.
不,我很喜歡,非常浪漫!我平時不愛看類似的書,但是你寫的真好。寫的非常好,祝賀你!-好吧,謝謝你。
Wait. -What?
等等。-怎么啦?
Before we go anywhere, I have to ask you...- Sure. What?
在我們出發前,我得問你...-說吧,什么事?
Did you show up in Vienna that December?
那年十二月,你去維也納了嗎?
Uh. Did you?
呃,你去了嗎?
No, I couldn't. But...did you? I need to know. It's important to me.
沒有,我沒能去成,但是...你去了嗎?我必須要知道,這對我很重要!
Why, if you didn't?
為什么,既然你都沒去?
Well, did you? -No.
那,你去了嗎?-沒有。