Ay. Don't pay attention to Jay, papi. You're gonna be great. You're my perfect little angel boy.
別理杰,寶貝。你會表現出色的。你是我完美的小天使。
There's still a few hours left before game time.
幾個小時后比賽才開始。
I think I'll just go lie down under my bed for a little while.
我想我還是去床底下躺會兒吧。
You see what you do to him?
看見你做的好事了嗎?
He's fine. Nerves are good.
他沒事,緊張挺好的。
Just before a playoff game one time, I pulled out a whole eyebrow.
有次在季后賽前我拔下了一整條眉毛。
Hey, Claire. What's up?
克萊爾,怎么了
My fever, you orange jackass.
我發燒了,你個帶病的混蛋。
Oh. Okay.
好吧。
So, obviously, you have my cold now. Everybody's first symptom seems to be hate.
顯然你傳染上了我的感冒。大家的第一癥狀好像都是憎恨。
Just pound the liquids, two days in bed. You're gonna be fine.
多喝點水,在床上躺兩天。你會沒事的。
I don't have two days. As a matter of fact, I have to go to a client meeting right now.
我可沒兩天時間。實際上我現在就要去參加客戶會議。
Why?
為什么?
Because I have a job and people are counting on me.
因為我有工作,人們指望著我呢。
Oh. No. Someone's counting on you.
不,是有人指望著你吧。

This is about you and dad and how you just love being his toughy-tough little supergirl who never stays home sick, won a tennis tournament with a broken finger that she couldn't even hold up.
這又是你和爸爸的事兒,你總是喜歡當他的強悍小超女,從來不請病假待在家,手指斷了都舉不起來了還贏得了網球錦標賽冠軍。
I'm holding it up now.
我現在就舉著中指呢。
Daddy's approval is not the medicine that you need.
老爸的肯定是治不好你的。
Why don't you just call him and tell him that you can't take the meeting, old toughy-tough-super-tough?
你何不直接給他打電話告訴他你沒法去開會了,超級無敵女漢子姐?
Why are you trying to turn this into a fight? I called to yell at you for getting me sick.
你為什么跟我吵起來了?我打電話來是罵你害我生病的。
Love you. Bye.
愛你,拜拜。
I love you, too.
我也愛你。
Chicken, dog.
雞,狗。
Oh, so close.
就差那么一點。
My turn.
該我了。
Chicken, chicken. Dog, dog. Ibex, ibex!
雞,雞。狗,狗。野山羊,野山羊
Oh, look at you go!
瞧你玩得多好!
For far too long, Lily's friends just haven't challenged her.
太久以來,莉莉的朋友們都無法挑戰她。
It's been this endless procession of paste-eating, toilet-missing shoe-losers.
一直以來她的朋友都是吃膠水,尿不進馬桶,找不到鞋子的傻孩子。
But these two together -they raise each other's game.
但這倆人一起,她們提高了對方的水平。
How I wonder what you are...
我想知道你是什么...
Oh...so good, Lily.
噢,好棒啊,莉莉。
I can play, but I don't really sing.
我會彈,但我不太會唱。
That's okay. Everybody can't be good at every-
沒關系,沒有誰能擅長一切...
Daddy, where's my shoe?
爸,我的鞋子呢?
Okay, Manny, take a deep breath. Picture it going through the uprights.
曼尼,深呼吸。想象球垂直飛起來。
Keep it simple - eyes on the ball, shoulders up, see your foot hit it, drive through the ball. Finish at your target!
簡單點,看著球,抬起肩膀,看著你的腳踢到球,把球踢飛。完成目標!