Easy! And we are laughing. Bigger.
超簡單!笑起來吧。再大一點。
Like when I do Yoda walking into a spider web. Nailed it!
想像我學尤達走進蜘蛛網的樣子。就是這個!
If laughter's the best medicine, then you're grape-flavored triaminic.
如果大笑是最好的良藥,那你就是葡萄味的抗過敏貼。
Okay, now I need some footage of me reacting to Jay's speech to replace the champagne sneeze, and I'll just drop that into another table full of people.
接下來要拍攝我聽杰演講時的鏡頭來替換朝香檳打噴嚏這一段,然后把這段接到另一張一大桌人的圖像里。
How would I react to Jay's speech?
對于杰的演講我應該有什么反應?
Give me "Touched." Now sad. Sadder. Come on. Dig deep. Think about me going off to college.
表現出感動的樣子。悲傷。再悲傷點。加油,感情再深點。就想像我要去上大學了。
Why are you smiling?
你怎么在笑?
Uh, I-I didn't think you'd get in.
我沒想到你能考上。
I don't want to waste a Saturday night Watching some video.
我不想把一個大好的周六晚上浪費在看視頻上。
Let's just stay home and rent a movie.
我們待在家里租個電影看吧。
Okay, two things - a movie is a video, and the only reason you don't want to go to grandpa's is because you're avoiding Andy.
兩件事,電影也是視頻,還有你不想去外公家就是因為你害怕見到安迪。
Avoid? I don't...I...I'm not having this conversation.
害怕?才不是呢...我...我不想談這個話題。
Oh, please. You've been dodging him since the wedding.
拜托,你從婚禮那天開始就躲著他。
You told me to stay away from him.
是你讓我離他遠一點的。
I just meant don't lead him on unless you really like him.
我只是說除非你真的喜歡他,不然別招惹人家。
Yes, and you were right, so I've been keeping my distance to protect him.
對,你說得沒錯,所以為了保護他,我一直跟他保持距離。
Well, that's actually really mature of you.
你這么想還是挺成熟的。
With great hotness comes great responsibility.
我長得這么辣,當然得更負責任一點。
There she is.
恢復本性了。
If Manny makes this one, we go ahead.
如果曼尼能踢好這球,我們就領先了。
Lot of pressure. I'll bet he's chewing on his own stomach acid right now.
壓力很大。我打賭他緊張得胃里泛酸。
Sorry to be so sentimental. I just miss it.
有點太多愁善感了,我就是挺懷念的。
Manny, kick this one hard! That's my boy!
曼尼,大力踢球!不愧是我的孩子!
Actually, that's our boy. Oh, that's our boy.
實際上,是我們家孩子。!那才是我們家孩子。
Moment of truth. If you see even the tiniest problem, point it out.
關鍵時刻。看到任何小問題都請指出來。
My dad died 25 years ago today.
我父親死于25年前的今天。
That did not land quite the way I'd hoped.
這跟我想象的場景不太一樣。
Cam, Mitchell...May your first marriage be as happy as my second.
小卡,米奇爾,愿你的第一次婚姻和我的第二次一樣幸福。
To the grooms. Wait a minute. I take that back.
敬新郎們。等等,我收回。
Oh, that's so bad.
這太糟了。
To my sons.
敬我的兒子們。
Oh. Jay.
杰。
Okay. I have a few notes.
好吧,我有幾點建議。
What am I gonna do? We have to show this thing in an hour!
我該怎么辦?我們還有一個小時就要放這個視頻了!
You know what you'd tell me? Show the real video and take your lumps.
你知道換作是你會怎么跟我說嗎?放原來的視頻,勇于承擔后果。
I don't wanna.
我不想那樣。
That's what I would say.
那是我會說的話。
And then you would tell me, "You might not want to do it, "but you have to do what's right.
然后你會跟我說,你也許不想那樣做,但你必須做正確的事。
"And that will make you go from patient zero to patient hero."
那會使你從零號病患變為英雄病患。