Damn it, I've got a point.
該死,我說得太有道理了。
How does someone so smart sneeze on so many things?
這么聰明一個人怎么會打那么多噴嚏呢?
Finished!
畫完了!
Let's see. Oh. I'm sorry, but did someone rob an art gallery?
來看看。不好意思,這是有人搶劫了畫廊嗎?
Because this is absolutely beau...-Done!
因為這簡直太美...-畫完了!
Okay.
好吧。
We should probably put your names on those so we can remember whose is whose.
我們應該在上面寫上名字,不然該分不出來誰是誰的了。
Next activity. Okay, Lily knows all the capitals. -Dad!
下一個活動。莉莉知道所有的首府。-爸爸!
It's all right, honey. The first is Albany.
沒關系的,寶貝。第一個是奧爾巴尼。
Then there's...
接下來是...
Ohh! I thought you meant world capitals. Algeria, Algiers. Angola - -Oh. Well, you're just a little know-it-all, aren't ya?
我以為你說的是各國的首府。阿爾及利亞,阿爾及爾。安哥拉...-你還真是愛顯擺自己有學問啊?
Oh, my god. I am so sorry. I - oh.
天哪,非常抱歉。
Okay. Sydney, forget that I said that, okay, honey?
好了,希德妮,忘記我說的話吧,寶貝。
I can't! I have a photographic memory!
不行!因為我記憶力超群!
You made my friend cry!
你把我的朋友搞哭了!

No, I didn't mean to...Oh, boy.
不,我不是有意的...天哪。
You did that on purpose!
你是故意的!
No, no. I-I don't think I did.
不,不,我不是。
Oh, gosh. And there's your mother. Sydney, sweetheart, we got to stop crying, okay? You're okay.
天哪,你媽媽來了。希德妮,寶貝,不能再哭了,好嗎?你沒事。
Oh. Now my watch is caught. All right, little pull. Little pull! It's fine! It's fine! Oh, it's fine. It's fine!
我的表卡住了。沒事,輕輕拉,輕輕拉!沒事的!沒事的!沒事的,沒事的。
We had so much fun. - Oh, good.
我們玩得太開心了。-那就好。
Sydney, honey, are you crying?
希德妮,寶貝,你在哭嗎
He ruined my picture and pulled my hair!
他把我的畫毀了,還拉我頭發!
Just little accidents.
只是個小意外。
And he called me a know-it-all!
他還說我愛顯擺學問!
What kind of a person calls a 6-year-old a know-it-all?
什么樣的人會說一個六歲的孩子愛顯擺學問?
She's a year younger than you?
她還比你小一歲是嗎?
Should I not have come?
我是不是不該來?
Oh, is it gonna be weird for Andy? I shouldn't have dressed so cute. Hey, switch sweaters with me.
安迪會不會覺得很怪?我不應該穿得這么好看的。把毛衣換給我。
Just be yourself. It's the surest way for him to get over you.
做你自己吧。這樣他能最快速度忘掉你。
Okay, thanks.
好吧,謝謝。
Hey, uncle Cam. - Hey.
你好。小卡叔叔。-你好。
Oh, my gosh. I'm so glad you're here. You got to talk to Lily. She's not speaking to me because...-I have bigger problems. -I haven't even told you what mine is yet.
我的天,你來了太好了。你得和莉莉談談。她不和我講話了,因為...-我有更大的問題。-我還沒跟你說我的問題呢。
I benched Manny. I'm worried Jay and Gloria are mad at me. Have they said anything? - No.
我讓曼尼坐冷板凳了。我擔心杰和歌洛莉亞會生我的氣。他們說什么了嗎?-沒有。
All I've gotten from them so far is "Hola" and "That scotch is not for company."
我只聽到他們對我說了"你好",還有"這瓶威士忌不分享"。
Oh, my gosh, Phil, is that the wedding video?
天哪,菲爾,那是婚禮視頻嗎?
Oh, we are so excited to see it.
我們太期待了。
I'm so excited to show you guys!
我也很期待給你們看!
Get in the media closet. Cut every wire.
快去客廳,把所有電線都剪了。
Dad, get ahold of yourself.
爸爸,冷靜點。
You're right.
你說得對。
I said, "You're right"!
我說了"你說得對"。
Sorry. I already had it loaded up.
對不起,我手臂已經準備到位了。
Everybody come to dinner. Then we watch the wedding movie.
大家都來吃晚飯吧。然后我們就看婚禮視頻。
Hey, thank you guys so much for hosting. And I hope there's no hard feelings about Manny.
謝謝你們的招待。我希望曼尼的事你們不會有什么想法。
You're the coach. You can't play favorites.
你是教練,你不能徇私。
Exactly. -I am so relieved to hear you say that.
正是。-聽你這么說我就放心了。
No, no, no. One of our chairs is broken. Come. I have a special seat for you.
不,不,我們壞了一把椅子。來,我為你準備了特殊的位子。