不錯嘛。
Better than look from outside.
比外面看起來好。
Drop the cool girl acts. It's perfect.
別裝酷了閨女。多完美的房間。
So, it turns out our house has mold...
我們家房子里居然有霉菌...
Which is not a reflection on this excellent homemaker.
并不說明這位優秀主婦持家無方。
Anyway, we have to vacate the house while it's being treated.
不管怎樣,在清除霉菌期間我們得搬出來。
I got us the last room at a hotel nearby.
我訂到了附近一間旅館的最后一間房。
I was a little concerned about the five of us sharing a room. But for one night? I don't know, could be fun.
五個人共享一間房讓我有點擔心。不過就一個晚上?沒準會很有意思呢。
Watch it! Look out!
看著點!小心點!
Haley, I need the wifi corner. Get down.
海莉,我需要有無線網的角落。下來。
Ugh, I need instagram to know there's still beauty in the world!
我需要instagram來知道這世界還是美好的!
Luke, you'll set off the dogs!
盧克,你會把狗吵醒的!

Look what I got from the vending machine in the lobby a Charleston Chew. Remember these?
瞧瞧我從大廳的自動販賣機買到了一條查爾斯頓咀嚼糖。還記得這個嗎?
Can someone please tell the Nigerian family to shut their dogs up? !
有誰能叫那家尼日利亞人讓他們的狗閉嘴嗎?
Check it out! According to this wrapper, we can win tickets to the 2005 allstar game!
看這個!根據包裝所說我們有機會贏取2005年全明星的門票!
I think I'm most excited about the night. It's gonna be like camping.
我最期待晚上的時光。會像露營一樣的。
Yeah.
是啊。
Okay, does anybody else need to use the bathroom?
還有人要用洗手間嗎?
No.
不用了。
Great. Oh, finally.
太好了,終于能躺下了。
I forgot my night guard. Sorry, Mom.
我忘帶牙套了。不好意思,媽。
What am I thinking? This isn't my book.
我在想什么?這不是我的書。
Great now that we talked about it, I need to use the bathroom again.
很好,既然都說到了,我還是再去一次洗手間吧。
What is the point of a last call...Coming through! if you guys are just gonna do whatever
問你們最后一遍的意義是什么...-我要過來了!如果你們還是隨心所欲...
Someone else sleep in the tub tonight. Like Haley.
今晚換人睡浴缸吧。比如海莉。
Okay, now that we're all here, can we just...
好了,大家都躺下了,能不能...
No! It's that stupid train. It's gonna wake up those stupid dogs. They're gonna start their stupid barking and...
不是吧!該死的火車又來了。要把那條該死的狗吵醒了。它們又要叫個沒完沒了...
They didn't hear it. Quiet, everybody. No "Good nights."
它們沒聽到。安靜,所有人,不要說晚安了。
Son of a gun. Ray Chapman just died.
該死,雷·查普曼去世了。
I know! He used to give me the best bonings.
就是啊!他以前總給我留最好的骨頭。
You're thinking of our butcher Ray Eastman. I hope.
你想的是我們的供肉商吧,雷·伊士曼。希望是。
No, Chapman was a navy buddy. I always meant to write to him.
查普曼是我的一個海軍朋友。我一直想給他寫信。
Oh, Jay, that's so sad.
杰,這太讓人難過了。
I hated his guts.
我恨死他了。
It's like they say you cannot put these things off.
就像人家說的,做事不能總是拖延。