Nah.
不要。
Just like the old days, huh?
像舊時一樣在水中嬉戲?
No.
不。
Not it!
不行!
Dad! Really!
老爸!真要這樣嗎?
Bunch of complainers out here, huh?
好一群愛抱怨的人?。?/div>
Honey, I'm gonna go for a run, and then maybe after we go for a swim. Okay.
親愛的,我出去跑會兒步過會兒說不定能一起游個泳。好的。
What's that?
那是什么?
It's a body spray called Sex Grenade. One of the divorced dads in the hotel recommended it.
一種香體噴霧,叫"性感炸彈"。旅館里一個離婚男人推薦的。
That smell is driving me crazy.
這味道能把人搞瘋。
Then it's working.
說明起作用了。
What the hell? It's stuck.
什么情況?卡住了。
Get away from us!
離我們遠點!
There's nowhere else to go! I can't breathe!
沒地方躲了!我喘不過氣來了!
Open the door!
把門打開!
There's an actual maid service at this hotel? !
這旅館居然還有清潔服務嗎?!
Dad, no!
老爸,不要!
It's empty. We're okay, guys. I'm gonna toss this.
噴光了。沒事了。我去把這個丟掉。
When something like that happens, it makes you think, huh?
發生了這種事情真是令人深思,是吧?
Luke! Seriously? !
盧克!開什么玩笑?!
Claire?
克萊爾?
Nope. I mean, what am I doing? I am totally at the wrong room.
我不是。我是說,我干什么呢?我居然走錯房間了。
Are you?
真的嗎?
I'm sorry, Phil. It's not what it looks like.
對不起,菲爾。事情不是你想的那樣。
Rumpled bed, wine...bra. I knew it!
皺了的床,紅酒...胸罩。我就知道!
You've been sleeping by yourself. How could you?
你一個人睡覺了。你怎么能這樣?
I am so sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore, and I needed a place where...What is that smell?
對不起,我實在是受不了了,我需要一個地方...這是什么味道
Betrayal.
背叛的味道。
Family meeting in the living room.
在客廳舉行家庭議會。
Aren't we already in.... In the living room!
我們不是已經... 快到客廳去!
There's no easy way to say this. Your mother's leaving us.
真不知道該怎么把這話說出口。你們母親要離開我們了。
She's found another room that makes her happy.
她找到了另一個可以讓她快樂的房間。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
It's not your fault.
這不是你的錯。
Okay, look, I needed a little space, and there was a room that opened up down the hall...
聽著,我需要一些空間,而正好那邊有一個房間空出來了...
Then one thing led to another. Spare us, Claire.
然后就一發不可收拾了。你走吧,克萊爾。
So, wait. Mom's staying in that other room?
慢著,老媽在別的房間睡覺嗎?
You can visit her on the weekends.
你可以在周末拜訪她。
Aren't we here for just one more day?
我們不是再待一天就可以了嗎?
I knew you'd be the one to lash out.
我就知道你會最先發火。
If Mom is staying in an empty room, why can't some of us stay with her?
如果老媽要住在空房間,我們何不讓幾個人過去跟她???