They said if I told, they would kill you and daddy.
Oh, my god.
I've I've been making this all about myself. I haven't even been thinking about Cam.
This is crazy.
Yes, this is crazy. Who cares if I like football?
就是,都什么事啊。誰關心我愛不愛橄欖球?。?/div>
Daddy likes football, and I like daddy, so I need to tell him.
爸爸喜歡橄欖球,我喜歡爸爸,所以我要告訴他。
I need to tell him I'm gonna be more supportive, and I need to oh, honey, are you calling him for me?
我要告訴他我會更支持他,還要...親愛的,你在幫我打給他嗎?
Yes, I have a complaint. Can I please talk to Harry or David?
對,我要投訴。我想找哈利或戴維?
What's that smell?
什么味道?
I believe you're referring to my bold new scent. "Sex grenod."
你說的應該是我奔放的新香水吧。"性感炸彈"。
Is that for Sam, your friend that is a girl, but has the name of a boy?
是不是為薩姆噴的?那個名字像男生的女生朋友。
I knew you were spying on me last night. Yes, I have a girlfriend.
我知道你昨晚在偷看我。對,我有女朋友了。
Let me save you some snooping. She's smart. She's pretty. She's a senior.
我就直說了,省得你去打聽。她聰明,漂亮,讀高三。
She's our high school's "It" Girl, and "It" Dumped the captain of the basketball team for me.
是我們學校的交際花,此花為了我甩了籃球隊長。
So, you're only 15, and you go out with the senior.
你才十五歲,就跟高三的約會了。

Are you sure you want to play that game?
你真想來這套嗎?
Are you?
你想嗎?
I just want to...
我只是想...
Mom, you're butting in.
媽,你管太多了。
I just want to meet her.
我只想見見她。
Oh, absolutely not. It's way too early.
絕對不行。還太早。
Promise me you'll stay out of this until I'm ready.
能不能保證在我準備好之前都別過問這事。
That's as close as you're gonna get to a "Yes."
這是最接近"好"的答案了。
Okay, I got to go get ready. Sam's gonna pick me up for a bite before the game.
好了,我要去收拾了。薩姆會來接我,在賽前吃點東西。
Jay, I don't like this.
杰,我不喜歡這樣。
Eh, it's not my favorite exit of his, but it beats the dramatic stage bow.
雖然不是我最喜歡的退場方式,不過比鞠躬謝幕好多了。
No, that girl is too advanced for him.
不是說這個,那女生比他成熟太多了。
I don't want her to force him to do anything that he doesn't want to.
我不希望她強迫曼尼做他不想做的事。
I think he'll be okay with whatever she wants to do.
我倒覺得不論那女孩想做什么他都能應付。
Okay, you go because I cannot butt in. Maybe you can talk to her. Maybe you can put the fear of God into her!
你快去,因為我不能插手。你可以去跟她說。嚇唬她一下,把她鎮??!
What, bust her windshield? Break her pinkie?
怎樣?砸碎她的擋風玻璃?扭斷小指嗎?
I go disconnect the security camera.
我這就去把監控關了。
Nice ride.
車不錯啊。
Thanks.
謝謝。
You know, Manny's not really used to...fast cars.
其實曼尼并不習慣坐快車。
And I don't know what your intentions are with this Mustang, but, um, I suggest you take things nice and slow. We clear?
我不知道你開著這輛野馬到底想干什么。不過我建議你凡事都要慢慢來。明白了嗎?
Um, sounds like you really want me to drive slow.
聽起來你是想讓我開慢點。
No, uh, what I think I'm saying is, hands can do things. No, uh, hang on.
不是,我想說的是用手就好了。不對,等下。