What I thought were allergies started the cold that brought the whole family down!
我還以為自己是過敏,結果卻導致了全家人挨個病倒了。
No one can ever know about this...Not after what happened in Yosemite. The pink-eye apocalypse.
不能讓任何人知道這件事...尤其是發生約塞米蒂國家公園那件事之后。粉眼末日。
A mountain chickadee! - Where? -Take a look and send it down the line.
有只白眉山雀 -在哪兒?-每個人輪流看一眼。
Where? Where do you see it? I want to see. Oh, right there! Right there! Right there!
在哪兒?你在哪兒看到的?我想看看。就在那兒!在那兒!那兒!
It took me a whole year to earn back the respect and admiration of my family.
我整整花了一年才贏回家人的尊重和崇拜。
Well...But it's six hours to the screening, and I have to edit out all those sneezes without ruining Jay's speech.
這個嘛但還有六小時就要放映了,我得把打噴嚏的畫面都剪掉,還不能毀了杰的演講。
That means special effects, that means overlapping green screen. What am I saying? ! It's impossible!
所以得用上特效,還得蓋上綠屏。我在說什么呢?那是不可能的啊!
I'm sorry, dad.
很抱歉,老爸。
No, you're right. It's time to stop whining like a little girl and man up! Let's put on our unitards!
不,你做得對。不能再像個小姑娘一樣發牢騷了,要爺們兒點!穿上緊身衣吧!
And Manny - he's been missing a lot of kicks lately. He could cost us a game. I may have to bench him.
曼尼,他最近丟了很多踢球得分。可能會害我們輸掉比賽。我可能得把他換下場。
A coach has to do what's best for the team.
教練總得做最有利于隊伍的安排。
Does family loyalty mean nothing to you, Mitchell?
家族忠誠對你來說一點不重要嗎,米切爾?
Not to mention I'd be facing the wrath of Jay and Gloria.
更別說我還得面對憤怒的杰和歌洛莉亞。
Well, then you should play him.
那你就讓他上場。

And risk our perfect 3-0 record in my first year as the varsity football coach, when this could be a stepping-stone to a college job or who knows what else?
冒著犧牲我們3比0的完美戰績嗎?這可是我當橄欖球隊教練的第一年,本可以成為我進入大學工作獲得事業成功的墊腳石。
You know, it's basically a Cinderella story.
灰姑娘一般的故事啊。
Well, at least you have the outfit for it.
至少你服裝是有了。
Are you gonna help me or not?
你到底還要不要幫我了?
I'm sorry. Um...okay.
不好意思。好吧。
Well, maybe what you could do is -
也許你可以...
You know what I could do...is coach. You know, Manny's just in a slump.
我可以...盡教練之責。曼尼只是處于低潮期。
You know, he's lacking confidence. It's not gonna be easy, but I could pull this off.
他缺乏自信。這并不容易,但我可以搞定這事。
That's what you said about the Cinderella costume, and two hours later, we were calling the auto club.
對于灰姑娘的戲服你也是這樣說的,兩小時后我們就給汽車俱樂部打了電話。
We're going in the backyard.
我們要去后院了。
To identify insects.
去識別昆蟲。
Oh, I love that. I did that.
我愛死了。是我干的。
Sydney Barrow -like my Lily, a gifted child, and, thanks to a little matchmaking, her new friend.
希德妮·巴洛,跟我家莉莉一樣有天賦,多虧了我來做媒,她成了莉莉的新朋友。
Yeah, i-it can be challenging finding playmates for an exceptional child.
幫一個天才兒童找玩伴是很有挑戰性的。
I don't mean to brag, but that's why I didn't have any friends.
我無意吹噓,但那就是我兒時沒有朋友的原因。
Yeah, Alan, I'm sending Claire to meet with you. I got my kid's game.
艾倫,我讓克萊爾去見你。我要去看我兒子的比賽。
Yeah, he's the kicker. Could all come down to him. Yeah, take it easy.
是啊,他是踢球的。可能全靠他得分呢。放松點。
Don't talk like that.
別那樣說。
Look. You're stressing him out.
瞧,你讓他好緊張。
You're stressed out?
你緊張嗎?
A little.
有點。
Good! 'Cause stress is all part of football.
很好,因為壓力是橄欖球的一部分。
If you're not throwing up in your mouth, you're not doing it right.
如果你沒吐在嘴里那就不對。