Yes, I am still sick. Yes, I'm going to work on a Saturday.
是的,我還病著呢。是的,我周六還得上班。
No, this is not wine. It is DayQuil. With a little bit of last night's wine.
這不是酒,這是感冒藥。摻了點昨晚的酒。
My stupid brother caught a cold in Mexico on his honeymoon, and it's made its way through the family.
我那蠢弟弟在墨西哥度蜜月時竟然感冒了,結果還傳染給了全家人。
I never get sick. I-I must've caught a chill on the beach when my socks got wet.
我從不生病。肯定是在沙灘上我的襪子濕了所以著了涼。
My ankles burn. It went to my ears on our flight home.
我的腳踝疼得很。坐飛機回家時我的耳朵也開始疼了。
I may have moaned a bit. A crying baby complained about me.
我可能是呻吟了幾聲。被一個大哭的嬰兒投訴說聲音太大。
Cam brought me this from Mexico, along with two weeks of bronchitis. I don't know which is worse.
小卡從墨西哥給我帶回了這玩意,還害我得了支氣管炎病了兩周。真不知道哪個更糟糕。
It gave me the vertigo. I was too dizzy for high heels. I had to wear flats.
我被傳染了眩暈癥。一穿高跟鞋就暈。害我只能穿平底鞋。
I don't know how people can walk in those things.
真不知道別人穿著那種鞋是怎么走路的。
I missed the first two days of culinary camp, so I was hopelessly behind on all reductions and meringues.
我錯過了烹飪營前兩天的課程,完全跟不上做濃縮醋和蛋白餅的進度。
You can imagine the nicknames. I thought "amuse-douche" was particularly cruel.
試想他們給我起的綽號。我覺得"逗逼"這名字挺傷人的。
I threw up for three straight days. I don't know how models do it.
我連著吐了三天。真不知道模特們是怎么做到的。
Knock 'em dead at the big meeting today, honey. Kiss for good luck?
祝你今天會議成功,親愛的。來個幸運之吻不?
Oh, no! I'm not getting you sick. This cold stops with me.
不行,我不能害你也生病。這場感冒到我為止。
Why do you think I swapped beds with Luke last night?
不然你以為我昨晚為什么要跟盧克換床睡?
You did?
你換了嗎?
Appreciate the back rub. Not sure I love being called "Miss Thang."
非常感謝你的背部按摩。但我可不太喜歡被叫"自以為是小姐"。
No!
不是吧!
Hey, everybody. -Hey, dad.
大家好。-老爸。
Noooo.
不是吧。
Mitch and Cam were stuck for a wedding videographer, so I hooked them up with a friend who shoots infomercials.
米奇和小卡找不到婚禮攝像師,我就幫他們聯系了一個拍專題廣告的朋友。
He kind of owed me.
算是他欠我的吧。
I can see why you call them "Miracle gloves." My headache's completely gone.
我明白你為什么稱之為奇跡手套了。我的頭完全不疼了。
He dropped off the video for the big viewing party at Jay and Gloria's tonight, and I decided to preview it.
他把錄像給了我,今晚我們會在杰和歌洛莉亞家開觀影派對,所以我想提前看看。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Watch.
你看。
I'm gonna keep it short 'cause I got a tee-time in 10 minutes.
我就長話短說吧,因為再過十分鐘就要開球了。
Oh, God.
天哪。
Kind of funny.
說來也巧。
My dad died 25 years ago today.
我父親死于25年前的今天。
Ew! Right on the cake.
直接噴在蛋糕上了。
I know. Keep watching.
我知道,你接著看。
...nice to replace that sad memory with this happy one.
很高興能用這一快樂時刻代替那段傷心的記憶。
Don't tell me uncle Mitch drinks it.
別告訴我米奇舅舅喝了。
Of course he does - every drop.
他當然喝了,一滴不剩。
May your first marriage be as goods my second. To the grooms.
愿你的第一次婚姻和我的第二次一樣幸福。敬新郎們。
Wait a minute. I take that back. To my sons.
等等,我收回。敬我的兒子們。
Why didn't you just cover your mouth?
你為什么就不能遮住嘴呢?
Oh, I finally did. You know what this means? I'm patient zero.
最后遮住了。你知道這意味著什么嗎我才是第一個生病的人。