Actually to, kind of, really to have a go at each other was quite hard.
我們兩個人之間就是有一種磁場很難對他發火。
If you got something to say don't be shy. Spit it out. -All right, I'll spit it out.
如果你有什么要說的別藏著掖著,說出來。-好,說就說。
But don't expect me to be greatful just because now there's another damn thing we've got to find.
但是別指望我感恩戴德,就因為我們現在得去找另外一個鬼東西。
I thought you knew what you signed up for? -Yeah, I thought I did, too.
我以為你知道你此行的目的是什么?-我也這么想來著。
He just doesn't believe Harry's given all the information out. He thinks Harry's holding back.
他就是不信哈利已經說出了他知道的一切。他認為哈利有事兒瞞著他。
I thought you knew what you're doing.
我以為你知道你在干什么。
I thought Dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile.
我以為鄧布利多會告訴你一些有用的信息。
I told you everything Dumbledore told me.
我把鄧布利多告訴我的都跟你說了。
Of course he sees Harry was kind of getting quite close with Hermione.
他當然覺得哈利和赫敏走得太近了。
This kind of paranoid and doubt Erhh, yeah, it's just kind of erupts.
這種偏執和懷疑就一下子爆發了出來。
You think I don't know how this feels? — No, you don't know how it feels.
你以為我不知道這種感受?你就是不知道。
Your parents are dead, you have no family.
你父母都死了,你根本沒有家人。
Stop, stop! -All right then go, go then!
住手,快停下來!-那你走啊,滾!
That fight, I mean I remember that day I just thinking:” Wow, these guys really might hit each other.”
那場爭吵,我到現在都記得那天的場景我當時就想,天啊,這兩個人真的像要打起來了

It was really an intense scene. They did an incredible job.
真是劍拔弩張的場面。他們演得太好了。
I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them.
我要求你們不要驚叫。這樣會激怒他們。
But for us this counts a little of light relief.
但對我們來說,這讓我們小小地松了口氣。
Cornish pixies. - Freshly caught, Cornish pixies!
康沃爾小妖精。-剛剛逮到的康沃爾小妖精!
A Cornish pixie, what is that? -It's a little sort of mischievous character.
康沃爾小妖精,那是神馬?-這是一種淘氣的小東西。
Looks quite sort of cuddly initially. You know, looks like it could be a nice pet.
乍看還有幾分可愛。就像溫順的寵物。
See what you make of them!
看看你們能把它們怎么辦!
Working with many special effects when there were these pixies.
這些小妖精被放出來的時候,運用了大量的特技效果。
Chris was like There's one behind you, there's one there. Like “Look out!”
克里斯就一直喊著小心有一個在你后面,有一個在那兒。
Get off me! -Stop! Hold still!
放開我。-停!不要動!
I had false ears made for that sequence.
那個場景里,他們給我弄了一對假耳朵。
There are fishing wire attached through it.
釣魚線從中間穿過。
And then literally two guys with fishing rods either the sides, just off camera would just pull on the ears to make them like they will be stretched.
有兩個人拿著釣魚竿站在兩邊,在鏡頭之外,把我的耳朵釣起來看上去就像耳朵被拉長了。
Obviously, they added the pixies on afterwards. -Immobulus!
當然,他們在后期加上了小妖精。-全部定身!
Oh, and another thing, this vicious little pixies should also be celebrated for giving Harry Potter one of its most enduring catchphrases.
啊,還有一件事,我們應該感謝這些可惡的小精靈,它們給了哈利波特電影一句“流傳千古”的臺詞。
Why is it always me!
為什么總是我!
I mean I only ever said it once.
我只說了一次啊。
But there are many people asked me to sign photographs and books And said “can you write ' why is it always me?'”
但是許多人讓我在照片和書上簽名的時候都會說,能幫我寫,為什么總是我嗎?