All great friendships have to start somewhere. And our first moment is an unforgettable first meeting.
所有偉大的友誼,都必有一個開端。我們的第一幕即為一次難忘的初見。
Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full. - Not at all.
對不起 我可以坐嗎?其他車廂都滿了。-隨便坐。
The part is about to begin. This is it.
故事就這么開始了。
This is the meeting of the 3 characters that are going to dominate our lives for the next 10 years.
這3個主角的相遇將在接下來的十年中大大影響我們的生活。
I'm Ron by the way, Ron Wesley. -I'm Harry, Harry Potter.
對了,我是羅恩 羅恩·韋斯萊。-我是哈利 哈利·波特。
Myself and Ron are bonding over sweets and confectionery.
甜食和糖果把我和羅恩黏在了一起。
That was the kind of basis for Harry-Ron relationship in the early days.
這是早期哈利和羅恩的友誼基礎。
I remember also one of Rupert's favorite scenes to film.
我記得這也是魯伯特最喜歡的電影場景之一。
Because he just gorged himself.
因為他只需要鼓著腮幫大嚼特嚼就好。
There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe.
有巧克力和薄荷口味,還有菠菜,肝臟和牛肚。
So all was sweet between the 2 boy wizards.
兩個小男巫之間滿滿地全是甜蜜。
And all that sugar needed a little bit of spice.
而所有的糖都需要加點調味品。

Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one. -No.
有沒有人...看到一只蟾蜍?納威的蟾蜍不見了。-沒有。
When you first meet the 3 principals on the Hogwarts Express in the first film,
當你第一次在首部電影中霍格沃茨特快上見到這三個主要演員時,
when at the first time they were ever together.
當他們初次聚在一起時。
They get it right. You really feel that they are them.
他們做得很好,你覺得他們簡直同書里的人物一樣。
Are you sure that's a real spell?
你確定這咒語管用嗎?
Well, it's not very good, is it?
顯然不靈啊,對吧?
Hermione comes and kind of stop the party a little bit.
赫敏的到來有些打斷了兩人的派對。
I remember feeling quite nervous when I did that scene.
我記得拍攝那個場景的時候,我非常緊張。
Oculus Reparo. Holy cricket, you are Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger.
修復如初。我的天哪,你是哈利·波特。我是赫敏·格蘭杰。
I remember I add-libbed.
我記得當時我即興發揮了。
I think holy cricket which Chris Columbus was hilarious at the time and couldn't understand where I got it from. But he seemed like it, so that's good.
我想當時克里斯·哥倫布覺得holy cricket這個詞很滑稽,也不明白我是從哪兒學來的。但他似乎挺喜歡這個詞,嗯,這很好。
And you are? -Erm, Ron Wesley. -Pleasure.
那你是?-額,我是羅恩·韋斯萊。-幸會。
Initially Ron doesn't like Hermione at all.
起初,羅恩一點兒都不喜歡赫敏。
She's kind of snooty and annoying.
她有點兒傲慢自大惹人厭。
Yeah, they don't kind of get along straight away.
他們并沒有馬上就和和美美相親相愛。
It wasn't love at the first sight. Definitely.
顯然,這并不是一見鐘情。
I've never used the visitor's entrance before, Should be fun.
我以前從來沒有使用過來賓入口,應該很有趣。
The thing about the first view of the Ministry of Magic is that you know there not have been any corners cut.
第一次見到魔法部,你就知道不會有任何鏡頭切換。
That is as big as you can make it.
你覺得它多大它就有多大。
Welcome to the first glimpse of the Ministry of Magic.
歡迎初次來到魔法部。
A huge moment in the world of Potter.
這是哈利·波特世界的一個重大時刻。