The books and the films do have dark themes to them and important themes.
書和電影中的確有些黑暗的主題也是重要的主題。
I think when he looks in the mirror he sees he parents, it sort of remind you of the huge hole that's been left in his life.
我想,當他在鏡子中見到父母時,使你想起他生命中巨大的缺憾。
It's an constant theme throughout it. That feeling of loss.
這是貫穿整個故事的恒定主題。空落落的缺失之感。
And sort of just him grieving when he looks into the mirror, you remember that he never stops grieving.
當他看向鏡子,這只會使他感到傷心,你該記得他的哀傷從未淡去。
The most vivid memory I have of visiting Leavesden for the first time.
我記得第一次參觀利維斯登片場時,令我印象深刻。
And the most poignant memory of all was walking past the mirror of Erised which was standing in a dark corner.
我走過厄里斯魔鏡,它佇立在黑暗的角落這是那次參觀給我留下的最鮮活也最心酸的記憶。
And this is going to sound so incredibly corny.
我知道這聽起來毫無新意。
But I did literally turn and look at myself in the Mirror of Erised.
但我確實轉過身來,看著厄里斯魔鏡中的自己。
And I was standing there, an published author, on the set of the adaptation of my novel.
我作為原著作者,站在那兒一個根據我的小說改編的電影片場。

By a British crew, being made in Britain, all of which is very important to me.
劇組成員是英國人,拍攝制作地點是英國所有的一切對我來說都很重要。
And you know, that was a shiver, a real shiver. Down the spine moment.
你知道這真是激動人心,太激動人心了。接下來是一個關鍵時刻
This is from the penultimate film.
它選自倒數第二部影片。
A mature Harry and Hermione have been left alone by Ron.
成年的哈利和赫敏被羅恩拋下。
And are both in need of someone to lean on.
兩人都需要找個依靠。
I think Harry's main thought in that scene is to cheer her up and do something frivolous and silly.
我想,在那一幕中哈利的主要是想做些無聊的傻事,讓赫敏高興起來。
It's hugely unexpected, absolutely heart-warming. And really well done!
這完全出乎意料,感人至深。演得太好了!
Emma is quite competitive and Dan is quite competitive had this absolutely perfect dance.
艾瑪很投入,丹也很投入,這無疑是場完美的舞蹈。
And I say, well, look guys, that's really amazing. But I don't believe that's your characters doing that.
我說,嗨,大家看,真是太精彩了。不敢相信自己的演員能表現得這么好。
This is going to be really messy, awkward, slightly geeky dance.
這應該是場很凌亂笨拙,甚至略微有些惹人厭的舞。
And that's what we kind of ended up with.
這才是我們最終想達到的一些效果。
I watched that scene with my girlfriend for the first time.
我第一次看這幕時是和女友一起。
She just laughed at me.
她只管嘲笑我。
Very very hard and thought my dancing was ridiculous.
她狠狠笑了我一通,認為我跳得很荒唐。
The most important of it was the moment of the end.
這一幕的最后,是它最重要的部分。
And at that one moment you think.
在這一瞬間你會覺得。
This is it, they're gonna kiss.
沒錯,他們要接吻了。
And then you go “Uh-oh, here we go.” And they don't.
你會覺得,嗷喔,來吧但他們沒有。
I think something very easily could have happened between the two of them, but she stays true to her heart.
我想他們兩個之間本來很容易就能發生些故事,但她忠實于自己心中的感情。
And I think she feels about Ron.
我想她對羅恩有感覺。
And she decides not to. But there's definitely the possibility.
所以她決定不那么做,但是這完全是可能發生的。
And there's definitely the tension in that moment.
那一剎那他們都非常緊張。