I spent the whole of the previous day in the Ministry of Magic in my head. and then the next day I've walked into the Ministry of Magic.
前一天我在我腦海中的魔法部呆了整整一天。第二天我走進了魔法部。
And I was so boring, I kept saying, You don't understand how weird this is. You don't understand how weird this is.
我無趣極了,我不斷地說你不懂這有多不可思議。你不懂這有多不可思議。
I was here yesterday, now I'm here, I'm really here.
昨天我在這里,今天我在這里,我真的在這里。
You don't understand how weird this it. - We get it, we understand.
你不懂這有多不可思議。-我們明白,我們懂的。
Most film set that you go on they built a corner of something
大多數電影拍攝場只造了某個背景的角落。
or even that you are in a big green room and then suddenly it appears on film. And you go “Oh, I don't remember that.”
甚至是滿屋綠幕后期加上背景。演員上映時才看到全貌。或者甚至是你在一個綠色的大房間里(拍攝)然后(特效)突然出現在電影里,你想:我不記得那個。
They built the Ministry of Magic.
他們造出了魔法部。
They built the extraordinary tunnel and these amazing sculptures.
他們造出了非凡的地下隧道和這些神奇的雕像。
We went “Well, what do the underground buildings look like?”
我們問,哦,那些地下建筑看上去該是什么樣?
Well the best examples are probably the London underground.
額,最好的范例可能是倫敦地鐵。
And we looked at some of the oldest ones of them.
我們看了一些最古老的倫敦地鐵。
And they had beautiful ceramic tiles with classical decoration.
它們有著鑲嵌著裝飾著古典飾物的美麗瓷磚。
There's an air of foreboding about the Ministry of Magic, always. They just got that right.
魔法部總有一種不祥的氛圍,他們做的一點沒錯。
Those hard surfaces, they did it really well.
那些硬路面,他們做得好極了。
When you look at it. It looks like these amazing porcelain tiles all the way down the hallway to the atrium.
當你看過去,這些神奇的瓷磚看起來仿佛從門廳一路向下延續到中庭。
In face they are not, they've just been specially painted.
實際上并不是這樣,它們只是經過了特別上色。
So it's actually all MDF and which I think is even more remarkable.
實際上它用的全是中密度纖維板我想這一點尤為出眾。
Even you stood right next to it you can't tell that they are not tiles.
哪怕你就站在它旁邊你也分辨不出它們不是瓷磚。
I was desperately trying to get them to come out to my house.And save me a bit money in the bathroom.
替我的浴室省點錢。我簡直試圖把它們拿走用在我家里。
Ron, is that your owl?
羅恩,那是你的貓頭鷹?

In the magical world of Potter, the post is delivered by owl.
在哈利·波特的魔法世界中羅恩的吼叫信,貓頭鷹是用來送信的。
In this case Ron receives a particularly angry red letter known as a Howler. - Oh, no!
在這個情形下羅恩收到了一封怒氣沖沖的紅色信件學名吼叫信。啊,死定了!
Look everyone, Wesley has got himself a Howler.
大家看,韋斯萊收到了一封吼叫信。
It's such a funny moment and Ron's face is brilliant. Great acting!
這一幕真是有趣 羅恩的小臉蛋表情真妙。演的好!
Well, the boys had been very very naughty. They'd stolen daddy's car.
男孩子們太淘氣了。他們偷了老爸的車。
So of course they were in trouble, I was absolutely furious. I mean Mrs. Wesley was!
所以他們當然會有麻煩,我氣極了,我是指韋斯萊太太氣極了!
Ron Wesley, how dare you steal that car!
羅恩·韋斯萊,你竟敢偷偷的開走那輛車!
I'm absolutely disgusted. Your father's now facing an inquiry at work.
我要被你氣死了。你爸爸正在接受工作的審查。
And it's entirely your fault.
這全都是你的錯。
Julie Walters steals that scene And she's only there as a voice.
朱麗·沃特斯雖然只有聲音出場了但她十分搶鏡。
I had to go into a studio. And scream nearly virtually lost my voice at the end of it.
我必須進入一個錄音室結束的時候,我的嗓子都幾乎吼啞了。
Because I have to scream the whole letter out about 100 times.
因為我必須將整封信大吼出來,吼了大約有100次。
If you put another toe out of line, we'll bring you straight home.
你要是敢再犯任何的錯誤,我們馬上把你領回家。
Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud.
喔金妮,小寶貝兒,恭喜你進了格蘭芬多,爸爸媽媽好為你驕傲哦。
One of the most moving moments, I think probably from the whole series of films, is when Harry looks in the mirror and he sees his parents.
我認為,全系列電影中最感人的一幕是當哈利看著魔鏡時他看到了父母。
The Mirror of Erised, which is desire spelt backwards,
厄里斯魔鏡 將"渴望"一詞倒著拼寫就成了魔鏡的名字(erised-desire)
Shows whoever looks into it whatever they most want in the world. -Mum, dad...
這面魔鏡會映出照鏡子的人心底最強烈的欲望。-媽媽 爸爸...