Make it move. Move! Move!
快讓它動。快動!動啊!
He's asleep! He's boring.
它睡著了!它真沒意思。
Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day watching people press their ugly faces in on you.
不好意思。他根本不理解你,整天躺著看著人們把丑臉貼上來。
Can you hear me? It's just, I've never talked to a snake before. Do you?
你能聽到我說話?只是以前我從沒和蛇說過話。你呢?
I mean do you talk to people often?
我是說你常常和人交談嗎?
You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family?
你從緬甸來,對吧,那里好玩嗎?你想念你的家人嗎?
I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.
明白了,我也一樣,從沒見過我的父母。
Mummy, Dad, come here, you won't believe what this snake is doing!
媽媽,爸爸,快來看這蛇在干嘛,你們肯定不會相信!
Thanks.
謝謝。
Anytime.
愿意效勞。
Snake!
有蛇啊!
Mum! Mummy! Help me!
媽媽!媽媽!快救我!
My darling boy! How did you get in there?
我的心肝寶貝!你怎么進去的?
Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?
誰干的?你怎么進去的?蛇還在里面嗎?
It's all right, sweetheart. We'll get you out of these cold clothes.
沒事的,寶貝兒子。我來給你換了濕衣服。
What happened? I swear, I don't know!
你干了什么?我發誓,我不知道!
One minute the glass was there then it was gone, it was like magic!
玻璃一開始還在那里,突然不見了,像魔法一樣。
There's no such thing as magic.
根本沒有什么魔法。