Fine day, Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?
星期天真是好啊。依我看一周最好的就是今天。達德利,為什么呢?
Because there's no post on Sundays? Right you are, Harry!
因為星期天不送信嗎?被你說中了,哈利!
No post on Sunday. No blasted letters today! No, sir. Not one single bloody letter. Not one!
星期天沒人送信。沒有該死的信了,沒了,先生。一封該死的信也沒有。沒有!
No, sir, not one blasted, miserable...
沒那些該死的,惡心的……
Make it stop, please! Stop it!
快停下來!停下來!
Mummy, what's happening?
媽媽,發生什么事了?
Give me that! Give me that letter! Get off!
給我!把那封信給我!放開我!
They're my letters! Let go of me! That's it! We're going away!
那是我的信!放開我!我受夠了!我們離開這兒!
Far away, where they can't find us!
走的遠遠的,誰也找不到我們!
Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?
爸爸是不是瘋了?