And smile! Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!
笑一笑!弗農,看看他!真不敢相信!
In just a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.
一周后,他就去斯麥爾丁中學了。
Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.
斯梅廷之輝,世人皆畏。真是我最驕傲的一刻。
Will I have to wear that too? What? You go to Smeltings?
我不會也要穿它吧?什么?你也想去斯麥爾丁上學嗎?
Don't be stupid! You're going to the state school where you belong.
別傻了!你去屬于你的公立學校。
This is what you'll wear when I finish dyeing it.
等我染好了你就穿這件。
But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit like old elephant skin.
但那是達德利的舊校服,比我大了不知道多少圈。
Fit you well enough. Go get the post. Go!
我看你穿正合適。快去取郵件。趕緊!
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk.
瑪姬吃了個壞油螺生病了。
Dad, look! Harry's got a letter!
爸爸,看!哈利有封信!
Give it to me back. It's mine!
還給我。那是我的。
Yours? Who'd be writing to you?
你的?誰會給你寫信啊?
Have a lovely day at the office, dear.
祝你工作愉快,親愛的。
Shoo! Go on.
去去!快滾。