I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
我早該料到你會來,麥格教授。
Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?
晚上好,鄧布利多教授。傳聞是真的嗎,阿布思?
I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
很遺憾是這樣,教授,好的壞的都是。
And the boy? Hagrid is bringing him.
那孩子呢?海格會帶他來。
Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something so important just this?
你認為這么重要的事情交給海格合適嗎?
Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
教授,我可以把性命托付給他。
Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.No problems, I trust, Hagrid? No, sir.
你們好,鄧布利多教授,麥格教授。我相信沒出岔子吧,海格。沒有,教授。
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go.
小家伙在布里斯托上空睡著了。別吵醒他。給您。
Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable.
你覺得把孩子交給這些人安全嗎,阿布思?我觀察他們一天了,他們真是無可救藥的麻瓜。
They really are... The only family he has.
他們真的是…… 他唯一的親人了。
He'll be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. Exactly.
他的名字在我們的世界里將沒有孩子會不知道。沒錯。
He's far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he's ready.
最好讓他遠離這種影響,直到他準備好。
There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.
好了,好了,海格,畢竟又不是永別。
Good luck, Harry Potter.
祝你好運,哈利·波特。