Oh, here's one we took on vacation.
這張是我們在度假。
Hmm. Gaby, these pictureshave to be wholesome.
Gaby,我們得選那些健康向上的照片。
They gotta say...
必須讓他們覺得...
"these people will do a great job raising a child."
這家人能把我的孩子撫養好。
So?
那怎么了?
So you're topless.
可你沒穿上衣。
Yeah, but it's St. Barts.
沒錯,可那畢竟是裸體海灘啊。
And your hands are covering my naughty parts.
而且你的手還遮住了我的重要部位。
Do you mean the hand that'sholding the tequila shot
你是指拿著龍舌蘭酒那支?
or the one that's holding the Cuban cigar?
還是握著古巴雪茄那支?
Yeah, that was a good trip.
那真是次難忘的旅行。
Gaby!
Gaby!
Fine. We won't use it
好吧,不選這張。
We can't use any of 'em.
哪張都不能選。
Every single picture of the two of us.
這里面每一張照片
We're either drinking or smoking or naked.
要么就是在抽煙喝酒,要么就是在暴露。
So we like to have fun.
我們不過是有點貪玩。
I mean, who doesn't understand that better than an unwed, knocked-up teenager?
那些未婚的年輕媽媽最理解這一點了。
This is serious.
這是正經事。
If we can't sell ourselves as good people...
如果不能讓人家相信我們是好人...
Well, then we'll just have to find someone who can do it for us.
那就必須找其他人幫忙。
So you want me to, uh...
這么說你們是要我...
pitch you as parents?
把你們包裝成好家長?
You're in advertising. You can do it.
你是做廣告的嘛,肯定能行。
Just write us a character reference saying we're great with kids.
只要把我們描寫得很適合帶孩子就行了。
Oh, this is for you.
哦,這是送給你的。
Oh. Well, you don't have to bribe me.
哦,沒必要賄賂我嘛。
We're all friends here.
大家都是朋友。
keeping that in mind, would it also be okay if we were your kids' godparents?
既然這樣,那說我們是你家孩子的名義雙親也可以嗎?
Oh! Uh... I guess.
噢!呃,我想行。
Great, and can we take some fake pictures to document it?
太好了 我們能照些照片來記載下這一刻嗎?
I don't suppose you brought a corkscrew?
你恐怕沒帶開瓶器吧。