Oh. Okay. Ow, ow. That's actually starting to be painful.
噢,好了,嗷,開始疼了。
Really? That surprises me. I just assumed you were dead inside.
真的?真讓我吃驚。我還以為你內部已經死了。
Ow! Ow! What the hell are you doing?
嗷!嗷!你到底在干嘛?
I told myself to stay out of this, but I can't.
我告訴我自己別纏和進來,但我不能。
I know that you're married.
我知道你結婚了。
I am not.
我沒有!
Really? Hmm, 'cause that man that came to see you yesterday,
真的?哼,因為昨天來看你的男人說,
he said you're his wife.
你是他妻子。
Oh! Yeah, oh...no, no, he just said that 'cause we used to be married. It's just a force of habit.
噢!是... 不,不,你這么說是因為我們以前結過婚。只不過是習慣的原因。
Oh, that explains everything.
哦 這倒解釋了一切
Except that I checked your insurance forms, and you're still married.
我還檢查了你的保險單,你還是已婚。
So that makes you a lying, adulterous skank.
你這個說謊通奸的爛貨。
Oh, no. No, no. No, no, Nurse Hisel
不不不Hisel護士。
Ow, ow, ow, ow! Ow, Nurse Hisel
嗷嗷嗷嗷Hisel護士!
Ugh! Nurse--oh!
護士,嗷!
Nurse Hisel, I can explain.
Can you, skank?
你能嗎,爛貨?
Yes. Okay. I am married, but it'sonly because my insurance ran out.
是的我還是已婚,全是因為我的保險用完了。
My ex-husband has a really good coverage plan,so he said that he would remarry me,so I could get my operation.
我的前夫保險完好,他說如果我們再婚,我就能動手術了。
Only I didn't wanna tell Dr. Ron 'cause I didn't want him to be an accomplice to fraud.
我之所以不沒告訴Ron醫師,因為我不想他成為詐保案的從犯。
So you're what... protecting him?
這么說你是在...保護他?
Yeah. It…yes, I am.
是的,是的。
Okay As long as you're not two-timing him.
好吧,你沒欺騙他就好。
He feels so strongly about you.
他對你可是真心的。
I know. I read the card.
我知道,留言卡片我也看了。
But did you read between the lines?
那你看出字里行間的意思了嗎?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Okay, I shouldn't be telling you this, but when we were picking out the flowers for you,he said that he was working up the courage to say he loves you.
哦我本不應該告訴你的,不過在我們為你選花的時候, 他說他要鼓足勇氣對你說那三個字。
Really?
真的?
Yes. But you have to act surprised, okay?
是的!到時候你得裝作很吃驚的樣子。
Oh, yeah, I'll be surprised.
哦 我會的
So I guess we have the whole insurance thing worked out.
那么保險這事就算過去了?
Oh! Pfft. Don't worry about that. Please.
哦,別擔心了。
Who am I to cast stones?
我干嗎搬起石頭砸自己的腳呢?
I mean, heck... I didn't pass my nurse's exam. They didn't even ask me.
要知道我當初根本沒通過護士資格考試,他們壓根沒問。