stay out of: 保持不受...影響
Stay out of our business.
不要插手我們的事。
Don't you have something todo? Like stay out of federal prison?
你沒什么事要做嗎?比如說想法聯邦監獄遠一點?
force of habit: 習慣成自然
Unconsciously, by force of habit, she plugged the coffee pot in.
下意識地,她習慣性地把咖啡壺的插頭插上了。
He looked around from force of habit, but nobody paid any attention to him.
他出于習慣環顧四周,但是沒人注意他。
run out: 用盡
Their luck had simply run out. Still, never fear.
他們的好運已經到頭了。不過,別擔心。
We had lots before but now we've run out.
我們以前有很多,但是現在已經用完了。
pick out: 挑選
I vote that you try to pick out the trail for us.
我提議由你來選我們該走哪條小路.
We must pick out the enemy's weakest units for attack.
我們必須找敵人最薄弱的部隊攻擊.