Andrew, did I hear the bell?
Andrew 是不是有人敲門?
Oh, hello.
哦,,你好。
I'm Samuel Bormanis. I'm here to see Andrew.
我叫Samuel Bormanis。我是來見Andrew的。
Oh, okay. Are you a friend of Andrew's?
哦,你是Andrew的朋友?
I'm his lawyer.
我是他的律師。
His lawyer? Well, why on earth would Andrew need a lawyer?
他的律師?Andrew干嗎要律師?
Here you go, Sam.
你來了,Sam。
Honey, what happened to…to your face?
寶貝你的臉怎么了?
I... you hit me. Don't you remember?
我...是被你打的。你不記得了?
For the record, I did not punch my son.
我事先聲明,我絕對沒有打我兒子。
I slapped him with an open palm.
我只是抽了他一耳光。
Yeah, but, mom, the thing is when you drink, you don't know your own strength.
是的,可是媽媽,你都喝醉了就不知道下手有多重了。
This is ridiculous .Can't you see this is a performance?
這太可笑了,你看不出他是在裝的嗎?
Mrs. Van de Kamp, I've heard enough.
Van de Kamp夫人,我不想再聽下去了。
Clearly, this environment is a highly dysfunctional one.
很明顯,這個環境實在太差了。
Andrew has retained my services in order to pursue a healthier living situation.
Andrew尋求我的幫助,是為了獲得更好的健康的生活環境。
And what might that be?
什么生活環境?
I, um, I wanna be emancipated.
我…我要求不再受父母管束。
Emancipated?
脫離父母監管?
As an emancipated minor, Andrew would be able to live on his own.
作為一個脫離監管的未成年人Andrew將獨立生活。
He'd still go to school, of course, but he'd be released from all adult supervision.
當然他還會繼續上學,但是他將脫離任何成年人的監管。
Well, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard of.
這簡直愚蠢之至。
How would he support himself?
他怎么養活自己?
Well, he'd be in complete control of his own finances.
他自己管自己的財務。
So that's what this is about…your trust fund?
說了半天,原來是為了你的個人基金的事。
Obviously, we'd all prefer not to go to family court,
當然,我們都不愿意看到大家對簿公堂,
but with the violence and your D.U.I. Charge,
不過鑒于你有暴力傾向和酒后駕車的記錄。
it could get ugly.
就算鬧上法庭也不會好看的。
Uh, Mr. Bormanis. I'll need a little time to think about this.
Bormanis先生我需要時間考慮一下。
You have 24 hours.
我給你24小時。