Ah, this is a sign.
這是個征兆。
Will you shut up?
你能不能閉嘴?
We lost a baby, found out we can't conceive another one.
我們失去了一個孩子,又發現不能生孩子了。
And ran into Helen Rowland at an adoption agency.
結果又在領養所遇到了Helen Rowland。
God is obviously trying to tell us something.
上帝似乎是在要告訴我們什么。
Carlos, we're Catholics, okay?
Carlos我們是天主教徒?
God is pretty Johnny one note on the whole subject of procreation.
上帝對于如何生育根本沒什么好見解嘛!
Hey, and will you stop with this defeatist attitude?
請你別一副垂頭喪氣的樣 好嗎?
Okay, do you want a baby or not?
你到底還想不想要孩子了?
I think it's time that we faced reality…
我覺得我們應該面對現實…
We're bad people, and we probably don't even deserve to be parents.
我們根本就是壞人,不配為人父母。
Well, then who the hell does?
那誰配啊?
I mean, look at all the idiots popping kids,
你看看現在的年輕人,
Okay, they're not any more qualified than we are.
比起我們來,他們也好不到哪去。
I don't know.
我也不知道。
Look, Carlos... it doesn't matter what we've done in our past.
Carlos...我們過去的所作所為并不重要,
Being a parent means rising to the occasion,
為人父母就是要隨時面臨并解決難題,
and that's exactly what we're gonna do when we bring our baby home.
我們有了孩子后更要如此。
This is the first time I really felt like you wanted to have a baby.
這是我第一次覺得你很想要孩子。
Well, this is the first time some one told me I couldn't have one.
這是我第一次聽人告訴我,我不能有自己的孩子。
Okay, so what are we gonna do?
好吧,我們該怎么辦?
I mean, no adoption agency is gonna touch us now.
現在沒有哪個收養機構愿意給我們聯系了。
There are ways to get babies, Carlos.
想要孩子還是有其他辦法的,Carlos。
It just might cost us.
不過花費會不小。