Nice to meet you, young man.
很高興見到你年輕人。
I'm not gonna hug you.
我可不會去抱你。
I don't care if you are my grandfather.
我才不在乎你是不是我的外公。
Ah. That's okay. Hugging's not really my thing.
沒關系,反正我也不喜歡抱來抱去的。
Mike ,could you wait outside?
Mike出去等一下好嗎?
I'd like to be alone with Zachary.
我想單獨和Zachary聊一回。
Not a chance.
想都別想。
Just curious... why was it so important you see me?
我只是想問一下,你為什么這么急著要見我?
You're my grandson. My flesh and blood.
因為你是我外孫啊,我的骨肉啊。
Isn't it only natural I'd want a relationship with you?
我想見你不是天經地義嘛?
What kind of relationship can we have when I know you tried to kill my dad?
你想殺我爸爸這也是天經地義嗎?
Surely, you can understand the rage I must feel towards your father.
你應該能理解我為什么如此怨恨你的父親。
Go ahead. Feel all the rage you wanna feel.
好啊,你盡管怨恨好了。
But if anything happens to him, I swear to god you are never gonna see me again.
但是如果他出了什么事,我發誓你再也不會見到我。
You only met me two minutes ago,
你才見到我兩分鐘
and here you are, already blackmailing me. I couldn't be prouder.
沒想到就開始恐嚇我了,我真是感到無比自豪啊。
I'm serious. I want you to swear you're not gonna do anything to my dad.
我可是說真的,我要你發誓不得傷害我的父親。
Which dad? You have two of 'em.
哪位父親啊?你有兩個呢。
You know who I'm talking about…
你知道我說的是誰…
my dad, the man who raised me, the only man I'm ever gonna care about. So swear.
養我的那位,我唯一在意的那一位,發誓吧。
I swear.
我發誓。
Well, now that the ground rules have been set,
既然規矩也訂好了,
who's up for some meaningless small talk?
誰愿意和我閑聊幾句啊?