You know, you don't have to hide it from me.
不用左藏右躲的。
Drinking. It doesn't bother me.
我是指酒,我不反對。
Oh, I wasn't hiding anything.
哦,我這不是藏著。
I was simply... enjoying the day.
我只是在...享受時光。
What you want?
什么事?
Well, um, Mason was my ride to school.
我一直坐Mason的車去上學。
And his dad's moving them to Tucson so...
不過他跟著他爸搬到了Tucson,所以...
Oh, well, if you need a ride to school, I'm happy to drive you.
如果你要去學校,我可以送你。
No, that's not what I want. I want a car.
我不是這個意思,我想要輛車。
Well, then I suggest you get a job.
那我建議你去工作。
Why should I go work my ass off at some fast food place when I can already afford what I want?
既然我的錢已經夠了,為什么還要到快餐店拼死拼活?
Andrew, we're not touching your trust fund.
Andrew,你的信托基金不能動啊
It's my money.
這是我的錢
Not until you're 21.
21歲以前不是。
And if I had my way, you wouldn't getyour hands on it until you're 50.
如果要我決定,你50歲以前我都不會讓你動用一分錢。
I mean, we both know you're gonna waste every penny of it.
我們都清楚錢到了你手上肯定都浪費了。
Why are you being like this?
你為什么要這樣?
Because, sweetheart it is my job to teach you about responsibility setting goals, delayed gratification
因為...親愛的...我有責任讓你學會履行職責學會確立人生目標,學會先勞后享
What do you know about delayed gratification?
你知道什么叫先勞后享?
It's not even noon, yet you're already on your third glass of wine.
還不到中午,你已經喝了3杯了。
You know, on second thought, I won't be driving you to school.
仔細想想,我還是不送你去上學了。
The walk will do you good.
走一走對你有好處。
Mom, I'm not kidding around. I want my money.
媽,我沒開玩笑,我要錢。
The answer is no.
我的回答是‘不’。
Well, aren't we a mean old drunk?
還真是個爛醉的老太婆?
Whatever that was supposed to teach me, consider the lesson learned.
不管你這是要教我什么就當我學會了。