What's that?
你那什么玩意?
Oh, I've made a stress machine to try out for myself, like the one in that class.
哦,我造了一臺測壓器想自己測測,跟講座上的差不多。
Watch this. I'm going to ask myself a very personal question.
看好了。我要問自己一個非常私人的問題。
Don't worry, I'm not really going to ask myself any questions.
別擔心,我不會真問自己的。
Pretty good. Not as good as the one in the stress class.
不錯嘛。不過還是沒壓力講座上那臺好用。
The shoes!
鞋子!
What was all that about?
那是怎么回事?
Well, like all the women, she's shoe mad!
哦,跟別的女人一樣,鞋控唄!
It's a bit sexist, isn't it?
這話說得有點性別歧視,不是嗎?
Do you know one woman who isn't obsessed with shoes?
你認識哪個女的不迷戀鞋嗎?
No, but I only know one woman, and she just left the room shouting: "The shoes!"
不認識。我只認識一個女人,她剛剛離開屋子,邊走邊喊"鞋子!"
The needle's freaking out!
指針都轉傻了!
Try not to hurt yourself!
別戳到自己!
Moss? Did you use a soldering iron to make that stress machine? Yes.
莫斯?你造測壓器時用電烙鐵了嗎?用了啊。
You turned it off?
你關了嗎?
Oh I'm fairly sure I did!
我確定一定以及肯定關了!
Because, you remember what happened last time, right?
以為,你還記得上次的事吧,對嗎?
Yes! That was very funny!
當然記得!太好玩了!
Well no! No. It was very dangerous and someone nearly died!
不是!不好玩。那次非常危險,差點出人命!
Right! No! Yeah! I was thinking of a different incident. The one on the golf course.
對!不是!啊對!我剛才還以為是另一件事,就是高爾夫球場那事呢。
What? I'm talking about the fire!
什么?我說的是那場火災!
Oh yeah, fire. Sorry! I always get mixed up between golf and fire.
哦對對,火災。不好意思!我總是搞不清高爾夫和火災。