It's not going on!
你穿不了!
Yeah, I think it is so. Just down angle it a bit more.
能穿,可以的啦。再往下轉轉擠擠。
Are you sure you're a 5?
你真的是穿5號鞋?
I'm not a liar.
我沒騙你啊。
Yeah, but I mean I can't...
是啊,可怎么穿不進去...
It just just...I can feel the heel going into the shoe. Just down angle a bit more...
再擠一擠...腳跟馬上就進去了,再往下轉一轉擠一擠。
There is no angle, but I could...Don't let me push you away! Just lean in with the shoe. Lean in with the shoe! Lean in!
已經沒法再轉了,但我可以...別讓我的腳踹開你!你就用身體抵住鞋然后前傾。抵住鞋前傾!前傾啊!
We've been here for half an hour. The shoes aren't going on! They're two sizes too small.
我們都試半個小時了。這鞋子你根本穿不了!起碼小了兩碼。
And even if they did go on, they would cripple you. You don't want that, do you?
就算穿進去了也會把你搞殘了。你也不想把自己搞殘了,對吧?
I myself, have been subject to some...terrible rages, but...Yes?
我自己,也曾經遭受暴躁易怒的困擾,不過...有事嗎?
I'm sorry. Is this the stress class?
打擾了。請問這里是減壓講座嗎?
Oh yeah. Come on in.
哦是的。請進。
Thank you. Moss! This is in here! Moss!
謝謝。莫斯!講座在這呢!莫斯!
Just come in.
進來吧。
Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思。不好意思。
Thank you.
謝謝。
OK. Ahhh!
好了。啊啊啊啊!
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
As I was saying, I myself have been subject to some terrible rages.
剛才說到,我自己也曾經遭受暴躁易怒的困擾。
Where I've snapped at my wife, or spoken harshly to a work colleague, because of stress.
那時候我會對妻子發脾氣,對同事大呼小叫,那都是壓力在作怪。