If I...just...thinking about it now, I realise I'm raising my voice. So, I'm sorry.
現在想想,我發現自己嗓門有點高。所以我很抱歉。
Stress is the main cause of heart attacks. And even a little bit...Well, let me show you what stress can do.
壓力是心臟病的主要誘因。哪怕只有一點點 ...這樣吧,我來給大家演示一下壓力的危害。
I'm gonna need a volunteer. Yes. Come on up.
我需要一位志愿者幫忙。很好。請上臺來。
That's fine. Can I have your left hand there? The back? And just relax there.
很好。能把左手伸過來嗎?手背?放松就好。
I'm gonna ask you a very personal question.
我來問你一個非常私人的問題。
There we are, you see? Sorry, I'm not gonna ask you anything at all.
看到了嗎?別擔心,我不會問你任何問題的。
That's just to show how little is needed to send down stress levels shooting up.
這么小的刺激就能產生巨大壓力。
Just a simple statement like that is registered very strongly on the display. Yes, another volunteer? Yeah.
這么平常的狀況就會使指針發生明顯偏轉。還有人想來試試嗎 我。
OK. I'll have just this off.
好。我來把這個解開。
Ah! There it goes! Yes, raise up! Look at that! Brilliant! Brilliant, excellent! It's a super machine!
哎!動了動了!真的升高了!你們瞧啊!太牛了!太牛了!了不起??!這玩意真厲害!
Wow, great shoes!
哇,鞋子真漂亮!
Thank you very much.
非常感謝!
I really envy women with dainty feet. What are you? A five?
女人有雙小巧的腳真讓人羨慕啊。你穿多大號鞋?五碼?
Yeah! Five...
沒錯!五碼...一點點小誤會我們繼續 喂
Well, just a little misunderstanding there I imagine. So, huh let's move on with...Wow!
我想,剛才只是有些小誤會。那我們繼續...喂!
I actually haven't had a proper go yet. Well, I don't think that should count, what's happened there.
我還沒正式測試過呢,我覺得剛才那個不算。
Actually, I don't think that's fair. I would like a go, and I think Roy should be punished for nearly killing that lady. Well, move on...
我覺得這不公平。我想上去試試,而且我覺得羅伊把那女士嚇得半死,應該受到懲罰。好,還是繼續吧...
Well, I think I should go first! Yeah, I can see. Well let's move on... When did you grow a bit? A little go.
我認為我應該先試!是,我能明白。我們繼續....你什么時候能成熟點?就試一下。
Oh come on, we're adults! We gotta move on... And I think we could...Can we just move on? You're old? Are you very old?
拜托,我們都是成年人了!我們繼續... 我覺得我們可以....繼續講座好嗎?你上年紀了?很老了嗎?
Let's move on! Oh! Shut up!
繼續講座!閉嘴!
What are you eating?
你在吃什么?
Muffin.
松餅。
A muffin? How can you be hungry, you ate a whole chicken at the stress buffet!
松餅?你怎么又餓了?你剛在壓力講座上吃了一整只雞!