He feels like...Godzilla!
他說他感覺自己像哥斯拉!
Does he? Godzilla! Go on! Stamp your feet! Clap him man!
是嗎?哥斯拉!繼續!繼續跺腳!拍子打起來!
Good! Oh yeah! The Jap loves it! Go on! Break something! Put your weight into it! Ahhhh!
很好!太好了!這日本人特喜歡!繼續跺 使勁跺跳起來跺!啊啊啊啊!
You f...idiot! ! What are you doing? You stupid old f...You f.... J.... and your big m.... shoes!
你(嗶)的蠢蛋!你在干嗎?你個老不死的(嗶)你個沒(嗶)的老變態,穿什么(嗶)鞋子不!
Oh you're not! You're nothing! But I f...
對!你狗屁不是!可我要(嗶)的!
I am so sorry, Denholm. That was quite a tirade, Jen.
我非常抱歉,丹農。你剛才的長篇痛罵太可怕了,珍。
It would have been even worse if Paul hadn't been so quick on the profanity buzzer.
要不是保羅及時按臟話蜂鳴器,后果簡直不堪設想。
Well done, Paul! You're back on the payroll.
干得好,保羅!公司決定重新錄用你。
As for you...you're fucked up! Shouting at Japs! Mad feet! Both classic signs of stress!
至于你...你可要倒霉了!對日本人大叫!畸形的腳趾頭!都是壓力的典型癥狀!
And you know how I feel about stress. Go to your office, and wait for me.
你也知道我對壓力的態度。回你的辦公室,等著我。
Weirdest thing just happened...Fire! Fire!
我有種不祥的預感...著火了!著火啦!
I've sent an email. It's fine!
我已經發了求救郵件。沒事的!
An email? ! It's a fire! Where...Where is the precinct extinguisher? Ow!
郵件?!這可是火災!那個...轄區滅火器在哪?天哪!
Made in Britain!
英國制造!
This is just like the golf incident!
這簡直是高爾夫事件再現!
You mean the fire incident? I mean the fire incident! Of course I mean the fire incident!
你是說失火事件吧?我就是說失火事件!當然!就是失火事件!
What have you got there?
你那是什么東西?
Oh I'm in trouble! I'm in real trouble!
我惹麻煩了!惹大麻煩了!
Help me get my shoes on! I gotta get my shoes on! Help me get my shoes on before Denholm comes!
幫我把鞋穿上!我得把鞋穿上!丹農來之前趕快幫我把鞋穿上!
Denholm's coming? Yeah. And he's going to fire...Fire! Fire!
丹農要來?沒錯。而且他要解雇... 火!火!著火啦!(Fire既有解雇,也有火的意思)
I've taken care of it. I have to say I feel a little bit insulted by the lack of faith you both display.
我已經發過郵件了。不得不說,你們二人的缺乏信任的表現讓我有一絲受辱的感覺。
What happened to your feet?
你的腳怎么了?
What is this?
這是什么?
I think a fire in the office demands a little more attention than my feet, don't you?
我覺得辦公室里的這堆火比我的腳重要吧,你不認為嗎?
How...how did you get the stress machine Roy?
你怎么搞到的這臺測壓儀的,羅伊?
I...don't really know. Met Dr. Holmes by the lift.
我 ...我也不清楚。坐電梯的時候碰見了福爾摩斯博士。