Wasn't he nice? I thought he was a lovely man.
他很和藹吧?我覺得他是個很親切的人。
Yes, I thought he was a delight. But I met him there by the lift, and he just went...mental! Aha.
是吧,我也覺得他人很不錯。但我在電梯那遇到他時,他居然...抓狂了!是嗎。
And one thing led to another, and I just...stole it!
然后一件事接一件事,于是...我就把它偷過來了!
You stole it. Yeah!
是你偷來的。沒錯!
But that's stealing!
那可是盜竊啊!
Yeah! Didn't know what a stress machine was this morning, and now we have 2 of them.
是啊!早上還不知道測壓儀是啥,現在卻有了倆。
I hate to remind everyone, but I've just destroyed a merger that probably took hundreds of years to set up.
我其實不想提醒別人的,但我剛剛搞砸了一次可能談判了上百年的公司合并。
The office is on fire, Denholm is furious, so could we please concentrate on what's important, and help me out with my shoes!
現在辦公室著火了,丹農勃然大怒,因此我們能不能先解決一下當務之急,幫我把鞋穿上!
That could get you into trouble! Empty! Got a little bit there!
你剛才做的會讓你有大麻煩的!空的!這個還有一點!
Oh quick! No, no! Quick, no!
快點!不行不行!快點!不行啊!
These are a size 5. What are you, eight and a half? Shut up! Come on!
這雙鞋是5號的。你腳多大?八號半?給我閉嘴!快點!
I'm pushing! Push it! Oh don't let me push you away! Is it in? Come on! Push hard guy!
我正用力呢!再用力點!別讓我把你踹飛了!進去了嗎?使勁啊!趕快使勁啊!
The heel went right through!
鞋跟直著戳進去了!
Oh my God! it hurts so much! Oh no, I'm bleeding!
天吶!疼死我了!哦不,流血了!
Jen! Where are you Jen? It's Denholm!
珍!你在哪兒,珍?是丹農!
What? Hide the stress machine!
啥?快把測壓儀藏起來!
The stress machine? What about the fire? !
測壓儀?那火怎么辦?
Ok! Put the stress machine in Jen's room! He'll never go in there! But what if he does?
趕快!把壓力儀放珍的房間去!他從不去哪兒!萬一他進去怎么辦?
It doesn't matter! He won't know what it is!
那也沒關系!他不會知道那是壓力儀的!
I can't go to prison Roy! They'll rape the flip out of me!
我不想坐牢,羅伊!他們會爆我菊花爆到發瘋的!
You! Stall him by the door!
你!去門口拖住他!
I stall...How?
拖?怎么拖?
I don't know! Use your womanly ways! Moss! Pass me that monitor screen. The broken one.
我也不知道!用美人計啊!莫斯!把那個壞的顯示器給我。
There you are!
你在這啊!
Hello there!
你好啊!
It's no use being womanly with me, Jen! You're in big trouble! Nice screensaver!
這套對我沒用的,珍!你有大麻煩了!這個屏保不錯!
Thank you.
謝謝。
Aha! A stress machine! Yeah! Just what we need! Roll up your sleeves, Jen. Let's get this over with.
啊哈!測壓儀!太棒了!我正好要用!卷起袖子,珍。讓我們速戰速決吧。
It's a one way ticket to slammer town for us Roy. With no return ticket!
我們這回肯定要進監獄了,羅伊。肯定是有去無回!