Oh! Here we are! Your place, your place. La maison de la femme. El casa del signorita. Das haus die Frau.
哦,咱們到了!到你家了。你家到了女士。[法語])夫人你家倒了。[西班牙語]女人你家倒了。
Good night!
晚安!
I'll just walk you to the door.
我還是送你到門口吧。
Uh, there's no need. It's fine. I can get there on my own. That's okay.
額,不用了。沒事,我能自己回去。別客氣。
So...I guess this is "Arrivederci". I'd quite fancy a cup of tea though. A glass of water maybe? Perhaps a little lie down.
。盡管我很希望能進去喝杯茶。喝杯水也行啊?能躺一會兒就更好了。
Look...I have to tell you something. What?
那個...我有件事要告訴你。什么事?
I wanted to say it in the restaurant, but it...a good time never came up. And I wasn't gonna say it, But... Say it.
我本來在餐廳就想說的,但一直沒找著合適時間。我本來不想說的,可是... 說吧。
I have to...What?
還是告訴你吧...說吧。
You've got shit on your head.
你頭上有坨屎。
What?
啥?
There's some shit on your head.
你頭上有一坨屎。
What? Where? Where?
啥?在哪?在哪?
It's been there for ages. Oh God! Oh God!
粘在那兒半天了。我的天吶!我的天吶!
It's chocolate! It's chocolate! It's not shit! It's not shit! It's...It's my dessert.
是巧克力!真的是巧克力!不是屎!真的不是屎!這是...是我吃的甜點。
I don't know how it got there, but uh...It's on my fingers. It's not shit!
不知道怎么弄到頭上去了,不過肯定是粘在手指上了。真不是屎!
Thank God for that! You know, I just spent the last hour thinking you were some sort of disgusting tramp.
謝天謝地!你知道嗎,剛才的一小時,我光想著你是那種惡心的乞丐呢。
Ooh no! That's funny! Oh God look! What?
不是吧!這也太搞笑了!天吶!你看!干嘛?
It's chocolate! How about that cup of tea now?
是巧克力!那我現在進去喝茶怎么樣?