I was a perfect gentleman last night from beginning to end, but she can't see past a little bit of shit on my forehead!
昨晚我一直都表現得很完美很紳士,但她就是對我額頭上那坨屎念念不忘!
I thought you said it was chocolate. Yes, chocolate, yes! I meant chocolate. I forgot to turn this thing on.
你不說那是巧克力嘛。沒錯,巧克力!我說的就是巧克力。忘了把這打開了。
Hello, I.T.
你好,IT部。
Hi, uh, something's wrong with my computer.
你好,我電腦出毛病了。
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
你試過關機重啟嗎?
Oh No! No. Oh dear, thanks.
哦沒有!天哪,太感謝了。
You're welcome then.
不客氣。
You know, it's typical.
每次都這樣。
The one time I manage to bamboozle a girl in the building into going out with me and this happens.
只要我在公司里泡了個妞,哄她跟我約會,肯定就會發生這種事。
Oh! She's gonna tell everyone!
她肯定會搞的人盡皆知。
Oh come on! She's a receptionist, she'd hardly gossip. Besides it's a boring story.
拜托!她是前臺小姐,幾乎從不八卦的。再說,這事也沒什么意思。
Yeah...that's boring. It's boring, she won't tell anyone.
就是...這有什么好說的。這事太無聊了,她不會跟別人說的。
Hello.
你們好啊。
Sorry guys.
不好意思,各位。
She might have told Jen.
她有可能告訴珍了。
No, no. That's what I'm saying. It wasn't. It was...It was chocolate. It was chocolate.
不,我說好多遍了。那不是屎。那是...是巧克力。真的是巧克力。
I don't know. I don't know. It got on my fingers and then I must have...No! Listen, how did you even hear about this, mom?
我也不知道怎么弄上去的,真不知道。我不小心粘在手指上,然后我不得不...等等!聽我說老媽,你怎么知道這件事的?
Moss...Moss, there's a spider in my office. Could you deal with it? I just hate spiders.
莫斯...莫斯,我辦公室里有只蜘蛛。你能幫我處理一下嗎?我討厭蜘蛛。
Oh, ah. Yeah, I'm not overly fond of them myself there, Jen. How...How big is...Whoa! Hey now!
哦,那個,珍,我本人并不是過度喜愛那邊那種生物的。它...它有多大?哇!這么大啊...
I tell you what. I'd actually recommend my good friend Roy there as the goto guy on anything with more than 7 eyes.
我告訴你怎么辦。我推薦你去那邊找我的好友羅伊,他做什么事都拿手,抓七只眼睛的蜘蛛都不在話下。
He's on a very brief personal call right now. Come, Moss. Don't be silly. No. You're right, I'm being silly. Wrap it up, Roy!
他正在打一通簡短的私人電話。上吧,莫斯。別傻了。不,你說對了,我一直很傻的。羅伊,快掛電話!
No! It's just a spider. It's fine. Oh look! It seems to have left of its own volition.
不要啊!不就是只蜘蛛嘛,怕什么。你看!看來它在自己的意志下離開了。
Oh, be a man, Moss!
有點男子漢樣兒吧,莫斯!
You're right, I'll be a man. I'm a man. Please don't shut the door.
好吧,我會像個男子漢的。我就是男子漢。千萬別關門啊。