You guys don't mind me chilling out in here, do you?
你們不介意我在這歇會兒吧,對嗎?
No. Chill out!
當然不介意。隨便坐!
So did you see the match last night?
昨天的比賽你們看了嗎?
Oh yeah! Oh yeah! God! Did we? Wow! What a match! Yeah!
當然!當然看了!天吶!是吧!哇哦!太精彩了!沒錯!
All of the players running up the pitch and running down it again. Such athleticism!
所有球員在球場上跑過來又跑過去。真有運動天賦!
What was Rooney thinking over there?
不知道魯尼當時怎么想的?
Who knows! That's Rooney!
鬼才知道!魯尼就那樣!
He is a foolish boy!
他就是個愚蠢的小子!
Yeah but, that referee, I'm sorry, the referee is just an idiot.
沒錯,可那裁判,抱歉這么說,那裁判就是個白癡。
Yes, he was certainly the villain of the piece.
沒錯,他就是罪魁禍首。
Daniel, you're still here.
丹尼爾,你還在這兒啊。
Yeah, just...just having a little break. Do you wanna come and join me?
是啊,我坐這歇一會兒。你愿意來我旁邊坐會兒嗎?
Stop it!
算了吧!
Well, I'd better hit this way.
我該走了。
Oh well, by the way, guys, if you need any help with any more spiders, just give me a call, okay?
對了,順便說一下,如果下次遇到蜘蛛需要幫忙,隨時給我打電話,好嗎?
Yeah, we'll be fine, I think, thanks.
行吧行吧,我們不會有事的,謝你啊。
Actually, do you have a card?
說真的,不如留張名片吧?
That is good. See you.
那主意不錯。再見。
You like him!
你居然喜歡他!
Who? Oh, that good looking man with "Security" written on his shoulders? Yes! Yes, I do. He seems really nice.
你說誰?那個肩膀上寫著"保安"的帥哥?當然喜歡!我是喜歡他。他看上去是個好人。
Oh! Nice! 'Cause that's what you women want! Nice guys!
哦!好人!那就是你們女人喜歡的型!所謂的好人!
Hello, IT! .
你好,IT部。
What are you talking about, Roy?
羅伊,你想說什么?
If my date last night proved anything, it's that you, ladies, you don't want nice guys.
如果昨晚的約會能說明點什么,那就是你們女人其實不想要好男人。
I think if your date proved anything, Roy, it's that women like men without poo on their foreheads. That's our type.
羅伊,我倒是覺得,你昨晚的約會證明了女人喜歡額頭上沒沾屎的男人。那才是我們喜歡的型。
That has nothing to do with this. She clearly just didn't want a gentleman in her life.
那跟昨天的事的沒關系。她根本不想與紳士共度一生。
I hate to generalize, you know that. But all women just want bastards.
我討厭妄下結論,你也知道。但結論就是"男人不壞女人不愛"。
That women liking bastards thing is a total myth.
這只是個傳說。
I've tried turning it off and on again and nothing happened.
我之前重啟了,可還是不行。
Is it definitely plugged in?
插頭插好沒?
Oh, let me have a look.
哦,我看看啊。