Well, now I don't know if this is exciting or not...
哦,現在我都不確定會不會刺激了...
Jen...Jen, it's exciting!
珍...珍,今晚一定會很刺激的!
"...would be very interested in meeting up and talking it over. Love, Rebecca." Oh my God! What did we write again?
"...很希望能跟你見面聊聊。愛你的,麗貝卡。"我的天!我們到底是怎么寫的?
It started with "Shut up".
開頭是"閉嘴"。
Oh! There's more.
啊!下面還有。
"I attached a photograph for your approval...or not!" Exclamation mark.
"我附上一張照片,請你過目"感嘆號。
All right, let's have a look at you, you mad thing.
好吧,讓我看看你長啥樣,你這瘋女人。
Nice hair so far. Eyebrows seem normal.
目前來著,她頭發挺美。眉毛濃度正常。
Two eyes. That's the best amount of eyes.
兩只眼睛。那是眼睛的最佳數量。
Nice eyes too. It has to go around. She must have a shite nose.
眼睛也不錯。根據長相守恒定律,她的鼻子肯定像坨屎一樣。
Oh, do you remember the Internet at this speed? Up all night and you'd see 8 women.
你還記得網速這么慢的時候嗎?一晚上只能看8個女人。
Good nose. That is a good nose.
鼻子也不錯。確實不錯。
The mouth has to be wrong. There's gotta be something wrong with her mouth.
那她的嘴一定有毛病。她嘴肯定有問題。
Now that's a good looking woman. Should I tell Jen we got a reply? Roy? Roy? Roy! Roy!
現在圖片加載完了,真是個長得不錯的女人。是不是該告訴珍有人回復了?羅伊?羅伊?羅伊!羅伊!
Hello, Daniel! I mean, hello.
丹尼爾,你好!錯了,喂。
Jen? Hello, it's Chris Tarrant from "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" Oh my God! Oh my God!
你是珍嗎?你好,我是"誰想成為百萬富翁"的主持人克里斯·泰瑞特。哦,上帝啊!我的天啊!
Chris Tarrant, hello! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
克里斯·泰瑞特,你好!我的天啊!我的天啊!我的天啊!
Jen, the next voice you hear is gonna be Daniel's... Daniel's, Ok. But before I put you on with him, he's asked me to ask you a question.
珍,下面我把話筒交給丹尼爾...丹尼爾,太好了。在我把話筒交給他之前,他讓我代他問你一個問題。
Okay, you can ask me a question.
好啊,你可以問我問題。
Yeah, he wants to know if you'll go out for dinner with him tomorrow night.
好的,他想問你明晚愿不愿意跟他出去共進晚餐。
Oh really? Yes! Yes, of course, I will! Of course! Oh yes! Yes! Yes, of course! HAHAHAHA!
真的嗎,當然!當然,我愿意!當然當然!我各種愿意!當然愿意啦!哈哈哈哈...
Yes, that's great, Jen. Right, now let me fill you in on what's happening.
很好,珍。好的,現在讓我來告訴你現場發生的事。
Daniel's doing very well although he has just used his 50/50.
盡管丹尼爾前面答題很順利,可現在他使用了二選一的環節。
Now, here's Daniel. Daniel, you got 30 seconds. Starting from...now!
我把話筒交給他了。丹尼爾,你只有30秒的時間。計時...開始!
Okay, Jen. Hi, Daniel. Yeah, hi, Jen, Jen, uh, okay...who composed The Wooden Prince? Was it A Beethoven or B Chopin?
好,珍。你好啊,丹尼爾。你好,你好,珍。"木刻王子"這首曲子是誰寫的?貝多芬還是肖邦?