Now and then, we all need a little help, so we ask for small favors.
時不時地,我們都需要一些幫助,于是我們向他人索取一點點關切。
Thanks. I owe you one.
謝謝,我欠你一次情
But it's always best to be wary ofthose eager to come to our rescue.
不過對那些急來的援助,最好帶著一顆機警的心。
Well, go on. Kiss the bride.
繼續,可以吻新娘了。
Because even the smallest of favors...
因為哪怕是最小的恩惠...
Sure thing, Tom. I'd be happy to baby-sit for you. My, have you noticed how clogged my rain gutters are?
當然,我很樂意做你家保姆。天啊,你看到我家雨水槽堵得多厲害了嗎?
...carries a price tag.
...也承載了代價。
Yes, everyone has an agenda.
沒錯,每個人都有自己的打算。
I heard about your operation, Aunt Inez, and I'm jumping on a plane right now to come and help you out.
聽說了你做了手術,Inez姑媽,我馬上飛過去幫你一把。
No matter what they may tell us.
無論他們對我們怎么說,
No, I'm happy to, and I'm prepared to stay as long as it takes.
不,我很樂意。我準備在你康復前一直留在你身邊。
And in those rare instances where there is no ulterior motive...
然后當在少有的情況下人們拋開隱含的動機時,