Bree van de Kamp had a weekly routine she'd been following for years.
Bree Van De Kamp多年來都在履行著同一套公事。
She cleaned on Tuesdays.
周二打掃衛生。
She paid her bills on Wednesdays.
周三付帳單。
She did her laundry on Thursdays.
周四洗衣服。
And after these daily chores were completed she would reward herself with a little drink.
這些日常瑣事完畢以后她總會獎賞自己一杯酒。
What Bree didn't know was this latest addition to her routine had been noticed by her friends.
可她沒有注意到最近的這一點變化已經引起了她朋友們的注意。
And it had now become part of their routine to discuss it.
在一起討論Bree就成了她們的日常公事。
So apparently Bree had a few too many and passed out.
Bree很明顯喝多了酒,昏了過去。
Next thing I know, I get a call at work…
緊接著,我就在公司接到了電話…
someone found my kids wandering the street.
說有人看到我家孩子跑到了大街上。
Oh, my god.
天啊!
Have you seen Bree since?
那你后來有見過Bree嗎?
No. I'm worried about her.
沒有,我很為她擔心。
but I don't know how I'm gonna get over what she did.
但我實在不知道怎么才能原諒她。
Hey, Bree. How you doing today?
嘿,Bree今天感覺怎么樣?
I'm really well. Um, I just saw you all talking before Lynette went off to work.
很好,我看到Lynette上班前在跟你們聊天。
What were you all talking about?
在聊什么呢?
Oh, nothing, really.
哦,沒什么。
Carlos and I are gonna go see the adoption counselor today.
我和Carlos今天打算去收養所。
I'm checking myself into the hospital.
我得去醫院。
I'm finally gonna get that surgery.
總算要做手術了。
Oh. Good for you.
很好。
Did Lynette mention the little tiff we had?
Lynette提到我和她的那點小干戈了嗎?
Just in passing.
一帶而過了。
She barely mentioned it.
她沒說什么。
Because what happened was
因為事實只是...
I accidentally mixed my antihistamine medication with.
我不小心把抗組胺劑混在了酒水里。
I fell asleep, you know, while I was... watching her kids.
之后我睡著了,可我當時在...照看她的孩子。
I mean, I like a little wine with dinner.
我喜歡在用餐時喝一點酒...
I mean, now and then. You know, who doesn't?
時不時地,可誰會不喜歡呢?
But, uh, I mean you know, to trash my entire reputation…
可是...在背后說我的壞話就...
Oh, Bree, she didn't trash you. Honest.
Bree,她沒有說你的壞話,真的。
Well, good. I mean, I just…
那就好,我...
I really wouldn't want you to get the wrong impression.
我不想讓你們產生誤會。
Well, I'm…'m going to the mall.
我正要去商場。
They're having a white sale today.
他們今天大減價。
I think I'm gonna get a new bath mat.
我想去買個浴室防滑墊。
Oh, does anyone need one?
要一起去嗎?
No, I'm good.
不,不用了。
Okay, take care.
那好,回見。
Wow, did you smell the alcohol on her breath?
她喘一口氣都有酒味兒,聞到了嗎?
I sure did.
當然。