Karl. Karl! Come here! Why didn't you answer your damn cell phone?
Karl,Karl,過來,為什么不接手機?
I turned it off. What's going on?
我關機了,什么事?
Where's Edie?
Edie在哪兒?
She's upstairs. She's been in a pissy mood ever since we left the restaurant. I don't know what's wrong with her.
樓上。我們離開飯店以后她就很生氣,搞不懂她怎么了。
She found the ring and the pre-nup in your briefcase. She thought you were going to pop the question tonight.
她發現了你公文包里的戒指和婚前協議,她以為你今晚會向她求婚。
Oh, no.
不會吧。
Oh, yes. You know, this whole fake marriage thing was okay when nobody was getting hurt.
沒錯。假結婚的事情在沒人受到傷害的時候倒沒什么。
What are we doing? It's a lie! I lost Mike over a lie, and now I'm doing the same thing to Dr. Ron, and, and look at Edie.
我們在干嗎,這是在撒謊。我為了一個謊言而失去了Mike,可現在跟Ron醫生還是老樣子再看看Edie,
She was devastated. I don't think I can go through with this.
她傷心透了,我看我沒法繼續了。
You can't call off the wedding. How are you going to pay for your surgery?
婚禮不能取消,你的手術費可怎么辦?
I don't know. You know, I'll just, I'll sell the car.
不知道,我就...把車賣了吧。
Susie, this is your health we're talking about. We're getting married.
Susie,這事關你的健康,我們必須結婚。
Karl.
Karl。
No. Dr. Ron would be the first to say that you're doing the right thing. I'll figure out some way to handle Edie.
不。Ron醫生會第一個支持你,我會想辦法擺平Edie。
How? How are you going to handle Edie? That poor woman's dreams exploded in her face tonight.
怎么做?怎么才能擺平Edie?那女人一生的夢想就這樣破滅了。
You know, it's not like you can just go out and buy her flowers and everything will be better.
不是買幾束花就能彌補的。
Then I'll propose to her.
那我就向她求婚。
Well, that's a little extreme.
那也有點極端了。
Not really. I was probably going to do it eventually anyhow.
也不完全是,反正早晚也要做。
Obviously we're gonna have to get a divorce before I can actually marry her. But, uh, what?
當然我們得先離婚,我才能娶她,不過...怎么了?
Nothing. I just, I didn't know that you loved her like that.
沒事,我只是...不知道你對她是那種感覺。
She's a great kid. Total package. What's the matter, Susie Q? Jealous?
她是個好人,一切都好。怎么了,Susie小可愛?嫉妒了?
No, of course not. Well, okay, this is good because you know,
當然不是。好吧,這樣挺好,因為...
if this experience helped you to realize your true feelings, then, uh, then we did something good here.
如果這件事能讓你看清你真正的感覺,那這就是好事。
Yeah. I think we have. Come here.
恩,我想是好事。來。
I can't believe you thought I was jealous. It's not like I still have feelings for you anymore.
想不到你竟然會以為是我嫉妒。我對你又沒什么感覺了。
You're right. I, I was just fooling around.
沒錯,我開玩笑的。