Haha! Oh isn't that just the best story? Oh, man!
哈哈!怎么樣,那故事巨牛吧?哦,哥們啊!
You told me to never tell that story to anyone.
你之前跟我說永遠不要跟別人提這事的。
Well, what're you talking about? That's a brilliant story!
啊?你說什么呢?那故事多精彩啊!
And then you nearly walked into the canal! Has it got to that part with the boatman?
后來你差點掉溝里!說道船夫那段兒了嗎?
Oh...Do you mean the story when I lost my glasses?
哦...你說的是我丟眼鏡那事啊?
Yes! What story did you think I mean? Moss? What did you say? ! What did you say? !
是啊!你以為我指的是什么?莫斯?你剛才說了什么?!你都說了什么呀?!
It's all right for you two. You're used to being social piranhas...I'm a very popular person usually.
你們不會有什么損失的,反正早習慣當社交食人魚了...可我通常人氣很高的。
That girl earlier, that tried to beat me to death with her shoes, did anybody get her number?
之前那個要用鞋把我打死的女孩,你們誰知道她手機號嗎?
That was a nice day the fair, wasn't it? With Brandy and Crystal!
其實去游樂場那天挺美好的,不是嗎?跟小布和晶晶一起度過!
Hello I.T. ? Yeah. Have you tried turning it off and on again?
你好,IT部?好的,你試過關機重啟嗎?
Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello!
你好!你好!你好!你好!