I mean, what good are you? You obviously don't know anything about computers.
你到底會什么?你明顯對電腦一竅不通。
No, but...OK.But I can learn. You know, I mean, for example Moss, you could take me through what you're doing right now.
我是不懂,可...沒關系,我可以學嘛。比如,莫斯,你可以簡單說下你在做什么嗎。
I'd be delighted! I'm just working on a very simple piece of programming code...
非常樂意!我在寫一段十分簡單的程序代碼...
I see...Oh God, no, I'm lying again! I didn't understand any of that!
原來如此...天啊,我又撒謊了!我一點都沒聽懂!
I don't know anything about computers, I mean, I'm absolutely useless to you. I might as well pack up and go home.
我對電腦一竅不通,對你們絲毫無用處啊,我還是收拾東西回家算了。
Hi! Is Roy around?
你好,請問羅伊在嗎?
Hello there, little lady! Are you lost? How can I help you? I'm Roy.
你好啊,小姑娘!你迷路了嗎?要我帶你回家嗎?我就是羅伊。
You wanted me to come down? ! Well here I am! !
讓我下來是吧?!姑奶奶我來了!
Not the face! ! Not the face! !
別踹臉!別踹臉!
Yeah well, maybe this will teach you to treat people with a little bit of respect!
或許這能教教你,對人要有點兒禮貌!
Is it certainly 'cos we spoke on the phone earlier?
真是因為之前的那通電話嗎?
Oh my God! Are those Manolo's? Oh, yes!
我的天吶!這鞋是莫羅的嗎?哦,是啊!(莫羅:英國品牌,高跟鞋中的"貴族")
They are gorgeous! Were they expensive?
真漂亮啊!是不是挺貴的?
No, no no! Got them in a sale.
不貴啦!我趁打折買的。
Oh God! Clever you! I'm never lucky enough to get a bargain like that. Well, I should take you shopping.
天啊,你真聰明!我從沒趕上過這么值的東西。沒事,下次我帶你去。
Yeah, no that would be fantastic. Oh, I will give you a call. Nice to meet you! Take care!
行啊,太好了。到時候我給你打電話。很高興見到你!保重哦!
Nice meeting you!
我也很高興見到你!
Chairman! Wow! You just diffuse that entire situation!
哇!你太厲害了!整個危機局勢讓你通通化解了!
What situation? Oh oh, that...yeah! Oh my God, does that happen a lot?
什么危機局勢?哦,你說那個啊... 沒錯。天啊,這種事常發生嗎?
They're fairly regular, the beatings, yes. I'd say we're on a biweekly beatings.
這種毆打規律出現,沒錯。我們每兩周挨一次揍。
Ah, it's not all that bad!
沒你說的那么慘啦!
Ah, come on Roy! It's pretty bad.
算了吧羅伊,就是這么慘。
Maybe I could help with this, you know. I mean, I'm a people person, and people like you need a person to deal with people, a people person like me.
這種事我也許能幫上忙。我是善于交際的人,而你們這種類型的人需要找個人幫忙跟他人打交道,找一個像我這樣的善于交際的人。
Oh my God! Ideas are coming! Things are happening here!
哦老天!有主意了!大腦開動了!
Ok, Ok. What would you say, yeah. If I told you that I had a plan to raise your profile in all upstairs by 100%. What would you say?
好的好的。你們看這樣如何,如果我有個計劃,可以把你們在樓上的人眼中的形象提升一倍。你們看怎樣?